[BtS] Rise of Mankind

To be honest I haven't even tried lol. Why bother building an empire if its all going to go to waste in one single crash. So i'm waiting for our host Zappara to post the fix....which will hopefully allow me to play a full game....:goodjob:

Hey lets Play online i will Kick your Butt:lol:
I dare you to challenge me to a game of civ4 online.
Just Bring it!!
I am in the same boat as you i have Not been playing for the same reason but i have been playing TR Mod and viSa i really like those Orbit Bomber that allow you to bomb any one world wide Now that cool.I would like to get a B52 Bomber to bomb all my rivals back to the stone Age.
I would like to request JFKennedy as president of the U.S.A I would really like to play as him and maybe get a great person like Marlin Monroe to keep him happy along with all citizens

I advice u to add to islam and christianity, the sects of protestantism, catholicism, eastern orthodoxism, shiism, mutazilism and sunnism :)

Like in Europa Universalis! Much more realistic and cool :) That way, the sects can be upgrades of the older religions :)

It would be cool if the different sects would have their special bonusses too like in Total Realism Mod.

I know its too much asked, but the sect of Mutazilism is historically and realistically, undeniably important because it was the sect which brought the islamic world its golden era (under al Ma'mun, al Wathiq and al Mutasim) untill its demise because of the sunni coupe d'etat in the Abbasid Empire under the megalomanic blind fanatic caliph Al Mutawakkil.

Maybe I should try and edit this myself and offer it to the forum community! I have very specific and well thought-out plans about this specific subject :)

VERY COOL MOD INDEED!

Keep up the good work!

we are waiting the patch :)

Wait a sec, I dun see any of your new civic option... I only have Government, Economy, Labor and religion, where's the 21 other civics?

Zap!Could it be possible to be able to be an arms/weapons dealer i would like to sell tanks ,infantry,fighter, jets,munitions, to other nations and watch them destroy each other.It would be really be cool if you can sell all thos items for Gold,gold per turn,resources,workers,city, and or exchange military unique units for some of the other countrys unique units/weapons.
can this be done?
Zap i read that you wanted to install sacrafice other countrys citizen for money or happyness what ever happend to that?
how about being able to eat your own citizens or captured slaves.

Let Zap fix the errors first then we can talk about adding stuff lol. Xbeanerx you seem to have an appetite for destruction lol.

You want to:

1. Spread democracy with bullets
2. Watch civs destroy each other
3. Destroy me in a game of civ lol

I've spent numerous hours once again for trying to track down that CTD bug. I tested few things that I thought might have been cause for it but they weren't. But I did realize one thing when testing, when I started custom game directly from industrial era, there wasn't crash (at least so far none) but if I started custom game from renaissance era, there was crash when I reached industrial era - so I think the bug might be in LSystem files which change the graphics for cities/improvements for each era ie. when someone discovers tech that enables industrial graphics, LSystem doesn't change them properly from renaissance graphics to industrial and this might cause crash. Tomorrow I'll be looking more closely to LSystem and try to see if I can identify any problems from it. Checking LSystem is quite difficult for me as I don't fully understand all the things that are there. :(

If someone likes to help with this theory, start custom game at industrial era and report here if you get any crash or not. This would help me narrow down possible sections in the xml files where the bug might be. You could also try setting players for test game from just only one artstyle (asian, europe, middle-east etc.) so that each artstyle could be checked separately (also start from renaissance these to see if there's crash). I can do these tests myself too but it'll take much longer for me to do them just alone.

I've spent numerous hours once again for trying to track down that CTD bug. I tested few things that I thought might have been cause for it but they weren't. But I did realize one thing when testing, when I started custom game directly from industrial era, there wasn't crash (at least so far none) but if I started custom game from renaissance era, there was crash when I reached industrial era - so I think the bug might be in LSystem files which change the graphics for cities/improvements for each era ie. when someone discovers tech that enables industrial graphics, LSystem doesn't change them properly from renaissance graphics to industrial and this might cause crash. Tomorrow I'll be looking more closely to LSystem and try to see if I can identify any problems from it. Checking LSystem is quite difficult for me as I don't fully understand all the things that are there. :(

If someone likes to help with this theory, start custom game at industrial era and report here if you get any crash or not. This would help me narrow down possible sections in the xml files where the bug might be. You could also try setting players for test game from just only one artstyle (asian, europe, middle-east etc.) so that each artstyle could be checked separately (also start from renaissance these to see if there's crash). I can do these tests myself too but it'll take much longer for me to do them just alone.

Please Every one lets help Zap find this Problem.:goodjob:
Lets all chip in!!

Well, I think I was well into the industrial age, almost at "WWI" with Sumeria before the game crashed and messed upp my savefile, so I don't know how the industrial Citycraphics could have done something. Hope the info helps.

I've previously attempted starting a game in the Industrial era and playing and had it crash.. :sad: i'll try again i guess...

Ive got one game that has me pretty far in the industrial era, with no crash so far. Ill keep posted though. I started in the ancient era on this.

Top Bottom