[BtS] Rise of Mankind

Rise, thread, from your forgotten grave. :)

Seriously, people, look at the last post date before you post. No one likes Necromancy, let alone Thread Necromancy.

Mind you, since you both have a low post count, I'll forgive you.

For what it's worth, I played the Huge Earth/28-civ game on Warlord with all options activated and built up a vast Celtic superpower by quickly taking out my European neighbours and then slowly building towards the Middle East, North Africa and so on.

This mod is freaking awesome. Is there any way I can play Ghenis Khais Giant Earth Map with this?

This is probably because Rise of Mankind is up to version 2.71 now and has a new thread.

Is there any place to get the 1.03 version of RoM?:confused:
because I'm using 3.13 BTS now, and in my guess, 2.xx version of RoM will not run at 3.13 BTS.

* I don't want to upgrade my BTS from 3.13 to 3.19 or 3.17, cause only BTS 3.13 can provide Korean translation....:cry:

Is there any place to get the 1.03 version of RoM?:confused:
because I'm using 3.13 BTS now, and in my guess, 2.xx version of RoM will not run at 3.13 BTS.

* I don't want to upgrade my BTS from 3.13 to 3.19 or 3.17, cause only BTS 3.13 can provide Korean translation....:cry:

Rise of Mankind is an English-Only mod, so I don't understand why Korean translations matter. Plus, you see to read and write English just fine.

Rise of Mankind is an English-Only mod, so I don't understand why Korean translations matter. Plus, you see to read and write English just fine.

Yes, RoM is an Enlish-only mod. But I think I "probably" can translate some part of RoM - just for my own pleasure and comport... :cry:

* BTS 3.17 or 3.19 can't support Korean language. so that's why I'm begging for RoM 1.03 which available at BTS 3.13.

Rise Thread, from your forgotten grave?

Also, Mostwanted, what are you talking about? I'm confused. Now I'm confused and complaining about necromancy at the same time.

I would like to lose my Civ Fanatics post virginity by saying what an awesome mod this is and how grateful I am to Zappara for the time and effort he must have put into it.

I have been anticipating Civ 5 for a while now but this is as good as a new game and should keep me busy till the long awaited sequel finally arrives.

Nice one!

Welcome Galimere!:band::beer::wavey::clap:
We're glad you enjoy the mod :)

Awesome mod. I'm enjoying it very much. It makes the wait for ciV bearable. ;)

Hi,

I'm not familiar with this kind of board, i'm a fan of this mod since 1 year and now, i'd like to be involved in its developpement. Feel free to contact me vincent.guesnard - gmail.com, i would love to help you. (i'm a dev since 5 years but more web oriented, not far from python dev)

See you soon, i hope.

You should be looking in the forum Civ4-Rise of Mankind.

Can someone help me with my crashing while trying to start a new game?

I downloaded the latest patch (3.19) and the latest RoM (2.91) but the game wont load properly and is stuck when I try to make a new game.

And I double checked and it is in the right folder.

Can someone help me with my crashing while trying to start a new game?

I downloaded the latest patch (3.19) and the latest RoM (2.91) but the game wont load properly and is stuck when I try to make a new game.

And I double checked and it is in the right folder.

This is an old thread. There can be many reasons for it not working. Please look at the thread [BtS] Rise of Mankind 2.9 in this forum or the forum Civ4-Rise of Mankind.

Note that it is possible that it is not stuck but that it needs more time since RoM adds lots of content.

This is an old thread. There can be many reasons for it not working. Please look at the thread [BtS] Rise of Mankind 2.9 in this forum or the forum Civ4-Rise of Mankind.

Note that it is possible that it is not stuck but that it needs more time since RoM adds lots of content.

But how much time is more time? I gave it 5 minutes to move on to the next init but it didn't even budge. One time I was positive is was an error because when I ctrl + alt +del there was an error message that was only visible from the desktop.

So I searched all over the forums and google for a solution, but I couldn't find one so I made an account.
I recently got Civilization, and have used smaller mods before, but this is the biggest modpack I have ever used. Basically I put it in my mods folder, but It will not appear at all in game.
When I first tried extracting it, I got error messages, so I instead extracted it straight to desktop and moved the folder. That didn't work, so I tried directly extracting it to mods again, and it did, but it still wont appear.
I downloaded this game off of Steam, so I tried both the Firaxis directory and the Steam directory, neither letting it appear.
I also recently downloaded Civ Gold, but due to uninstalling and reinstalling civ 4 and BtS, I lost it (although the picture of the space shuttle is still on the main menu).

I think it may be a problem with Vista, but I have no idea, can anybody help???

Top Bottom