BtS Sunday game

Freidenker

Chieftain
I would like to organize a Civilization IV, Beyond the Sword game, Sunday at 14:00 (Eastern Time, US & Canada, UTC -5 [-4 Summer]), for about 2-3 hours and we would continue the next sunday.

I would use the following settings;

Map; Pangaea
All victory conditions
No barbarians
No tribal villages
No random events

I'm new to this game, and it would be my first multiplayer game but I'm willing to play against any kind of player.

I'd be interested in playing.

Could we use hamachi virtual private network to connect with? it is free and it allows stable, secure connections without any firewall issues.

Hamachi

Also I would prefer we didn't use a pangea map as it basically nulifies the naval aspects of the game.

Hey, I recently purchased BTS, and convinced my roomate to play epic mode with me... Holy god its amazing... Only problem is its impossible to find people online to do the same. Saw this thread and nearly wet myself :p So I would definately be up for this, but sunday I have softball, any chance anyone would be availible on saturday afternoons EST? Hope to hear from you guys soon! And I'm glad I'm not alone!!

Saturday sounds good to me, I was leaning towards continents, raging barbs, agressive AI, turn timer fast (hate blazing..) I like Epic in length, and I'd really like to keep tech trading on. I understand peoples concerns, or atleast I assume their concern is that two people will just dump their techs to each other and ruin the game. But I think the "natural" game is alot of fun and would love to see this work.

Mk, you and I can talk then. I'd prefer no turn timer however. There is really no need for it with this sort of game.

Freidenker stil there? he isnt posting sinds the startpost.
about speed: normal speed or fast is my favorite speed setting.

Top Bottom