[GS] Bug abuse?

IdiotStyle

Warlord
So now you have 4 additional settlers in your capital? Sweet! I have never seen this, but it reminds me of a 'civilization in broken' video from The Spiffing Brit where he found a glitch by selecting a pantheon and pressing esc. the same time. By doing this, he managed to select the same pantheon again and again. Did something like this maybe happened to you?

Well i only selected it once but it might be that , i'm gonna try it

I saw the bug and it's different , but now i know pantheons are bugged i hope they patch it in season pass

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/258634252667715584/668057131953684480/unknown.png

I don't really know what happened but the pantheon that gives a free settler gave me way too much. Does someone knows how that happens? It seemed it happened to the mapuches (bot) in a previous game. it happened to me because i had a settler in my capital already when choosing the pantheon i guess
This looks like a multiplayer game?

If so, someone else exploited the pantheon to get themselves that many settlers, then chose a different pantheon for themselves.

When you chose the settler pantheon yourself, you got the same number of settlers your opponent had stacked previously.

Keep tabs on your opponents' faith banks. If it ever dips negative, they are exploiting.

Also be sure to check for a Pantheon Exploit Fix mod when you join multiplayer lobbies.

Last edited:
This looks like a multiplayer game?

If so, someone else exploited the pantheon to get themselves that many settlers, then chose a different pantheon for themselves.

When you choose the settler pantheon yourself, you got the same number of settlers your opponent had stacked previously.

Check for a Pantheon Exploit Fix mod when you join multiplayer lobbies.
Wow, talk about being caught red handed.

Well no i only played with my friend and we didn't know about this exploit right before it happened and i checked online.

Top Bottom