Bug with the songs

Heraldic

Chieftain
There is a very good feature in which you can select a folder of songs of your choice and it will be played during the game.
But for a while playing (now a lot, now a little), the songs stop playing and the standard songs come back, and I can not go back with the ones of my choice, being possible just restarting the game.
How can I proceed?

Moderator Action: Moved to C&C. leif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the game should play only the music in the selected folder(if your using Use Custom Folder) for music. Are you having additional difficulties? Sometimes the music will stop with me, but I can turn the music(the main on/off option) to reset it and its fine again, you shouldn't need to do the same for your custom music folder option.

Yeah the game should play only the music in the selected folder(if your using Use Custom Folder) for music. Are you having additional difficulties? Sometimes the music will stop with me, but I can turn the music(the main on/off option) to reset it and its fine again, you shouldn't need to do the same for your custom music folder option.

When the songs stop, I try to turn on the option again, but continue playing the standard songs of the game. I also use your music mod. But I realize that none of the additional songs play during the ages.

Top Bottom