[NFP] Build 1.0.1.501 (504666) Appease The Gods Competition Scoring

Hukuma

Chieftain
Standard map, Inland sea, I'm Maya. Appease the gods competition started, I score 58 points, an unmet civ gets 61, Cyrus gets 25, the other 5 civs get no points.
Expected result: I get silver rewards due to being 2nd place, which is the top 75% of scores (and my score is 75% of the max score as well, if that matters?)
Observed result: I get bronze rewards.

I had this happen 2 or 3 times where I reloaded an autosave from a couple turns prior. I think loaded an autosave from 6 turns before, got to 68 points to the unmet player's 61, Cyrus still had 25, everyone else still had 0. This time I got gold and silver, and the second place civ got silver, Cyrus got bronze.

I have attached a turn 72 autosave, I have a scout which gives 58 points, and a second scout building which could give the additional 10 to get to 68.

Attachments

• AutoSave_0072.Civ6Save
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
Some additional info: I believe it may have had something to do with the 0 turns left situation. If I had 58 points before the last turn, I get silver, if I go from 58 to 68 on the last turn I get gold and the other still gets silver, but it looks like lower level changes take a turn to propagate, since I'm seeing times when Cyrus and the unknown civ are both at 25 but cyrus has bronze and the other has nothing.
Also maybe it's fixed now? Cause when I have 48 and the other guy has 61, I'm in line for silver? I don't know I can't repro it anymore =(

Top Bottom