Builder Switch

Chubby1982

Chieftain
I can't get my builders to do anything apart from harvest areas. Can't build mines or farms or anything. Anybody experience the same or can tell me what I'm doing wrong ??

I can't get my builders to do anything apart from harvest areas. Can't build mines or farms or anything. Anybody experience the same or can tell me what I'm doing wrong ??

Do you have the required techs?

Are you on right kind of tile? eg. hills for mines?

Do you see the button for creating such things above the builder picture at all, or is it just not working?

Hey Chubby. The way the interface is shown with the builders is not really intuitive and it actually took me 45 seconds to figure out how it works. The game still suggests you what to build on certain tile (farm, mine), but it is shown at the TOP of the pop up window and not at the bottom. The thing is, the cursor starts at the bottom of the window where the row of other actions are (like harvest, pass the turn, move, etc.) So in order to scroll up to build a farm or a mine on that resource, you have to use your D-pad and press left or right until the cursor selects the top button (may it be build a mine or a farm). I hope it helps.

Do you have the required techs?

Are you on right kind of tile? eg. hills for mines?

Do you see the button for creating such things above the builder picture at all, or is it just not working?

I see the required build emblem for a farm etc but can't get builder to do anything with it

Hey Chubby. The way the interface is shown with the builders is not really intuitive and it actually took me 45 seconds to figure out how it works. The game still suggests you what to build on certain tile (farm, mine), but it is shown at the TOP of the pop up window and not at the bottom. The thing is, the cursor starts at the bottom of the window where the row of other actions are (like harvest, pass the turn, move, etc.) So in order to scroll up to build a farm or a mine on that resource, you have to use your D-pad and press left or right until the cursor selects the top button (may it be build a mine or a farm). I hope it helps.

Yeah I get the whole move dpad to left or right and expand the options but no matter where I do it on any time that states farm or mine etc I never get a option to build anything. Maybe I will uninstall and reinstall game. See if that helps

Top Bottom