Building a Civ 2.5 Multiplayer Group

Civ 2.5, can you please tell me what are the advantages for multiplayers in Civ 2 MGE over Civ 2 ToT? In the past I never looked into the multiplayer option of Civ 2 and so I´m interested, if some of these advantages you list, can be modded to Civ 2 ToT, too.

You should try CivV since it is not CivIV.:mischief: It does remind me a little of 2, although it definetly is not quite multiplayer capable just yet. If you ever get to 4 worlds on 2.5, let me know. That is why I play TOT.

Sorry, Civ 4 and 5 are defenitely not my case. :nope: Both have in my eyes ugly 3D graphics and are not so easy to mod as it is Civ 3 or Civ 2. For Civ 2, I prefer ToT. That´s why I ask about the advantages of Civ 2 MGE in multiplayergames, so I can include -if possible- some of these advantages in my upcoming spacemod for Civ 2 ToT, too.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=10257790&postcount=10

Mental illness effects one in five in the United States. Please see a psychiatrist for evaluation.

Right... Oh, I forgot to mention, the most likely reason the Civ series has gone downhill over time and become such a wash is because there are millions of complacent, easily-amused game consumers (read: dumb) who continue to buy crap without expecting or knowing of anything better.

But I suppose that's a totally unrelated comment to the conversation at hand, forgive me... :)

I am also in Seattle, Washington, would love to play this, and am not quite interested in reading every drop of that text, so let me just say this:

I've downloaded the scenario, added it to my folder, about to go get wippien or whatever, and now I need to know, what am I supposed to do with the UNITS bmp image? Do I paste it into the core civ2 folder? Also, I can't really give you a concrete schedule because I'm about to shift gears a bit as far as my college schedule goes, but can you email me a schedule so I can get my bearings? Also, please tell me if there's a specific group you want me to join.

This looks awesome, and although I don't love updated graphics and I'll miss Leo's workshop, I think I'll enjoy this greatly if I can play.

Hope to see you in-game soon!

P.S. I don't, and cannot get, Skype or a headset, sadly...

Top Bottom