• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

BULL Sentry Actions

Gorey

Prince
I'm guessing you have to build the DLL yourself with the correct flag for it to work correctly? (.ie _MOD_SENTRY)

if that is the case.. can you provide a prebuilt DLL that includes sentry actions? I dont have the means to build anything from this machine. When i get home i have visual studio, but i'm working out of town for quite some time and won't be home for awhile.

i really liked this feature when i tried out BAT, but i dont want to use BAT anymore. Just straight up BUG/BULL for me.

errr.. now that i think about it, couldn't i just take that DLL that bat installs and use that instead?

bleh! didn't work.

I copied/merged the assets from the optional folders to my custom assets (BUG), then borrowed the BULL dll from BAT to see if it would work. The game crashed when trying to start a new game.

Replaced the bat dll with the normal bull version... and it still crashed. So I undid the copied/merged asset files.. and now the game works normally.

so uhh.. how can i get sentry actions if i dont have the means to build the DLL myself?

BAT has all of the optional mods enabled. Did you merge everything. How confident that you merged them correctly? BAT indeed uses the BULL DLL, but every optional component is on.

I'm really hoping to stay out of the compile-farm business. I have much less time for adding features to BUG and BULL lately, and taking time to build each permutation will get old fast.

Top Bottom