C2C Graphics

@Toffer,

i was going thru stuff and looked at ur Neanderthal city folder, i think what it needs is to be incorporated into the CityLSystem also, just guessing here, dont know if modular stuff will work for cities??, thats what i had to do for adding in the PreH Era stuff, again just guessing, its been sooooo long, sorry. . .

What Neanderthal city folder?

You may be right about there being a problem related to CityLSystem; I shall devote some time investigating it. I find that stuff incredibly complex and confusing, hope I'm up to the task.

What Neanderthal city folder?

You may be right about there being a problem related to CityLSystem; I shall devote some time investigating it. I find that stuff incredibly complex and confusing, hope I'm up to the task.

If u need that city folder (hobbit) city stuff in i can get it into the game? I'd rather no body mess with either the City/Plot L system files, if something goes wrong there, the whole game gets messed up, i'm just sayin' . .

But if u want to do it on ur own more power to ya, just be careful . .

Yes, given that the basic XML is fine and the python has nothing to do with the city layout as far as I can see then by a process of elimination the mysterious CityLSystem stuff, also XML, may well be the place for a fix.
I also suspect it could be a failure to register the NPC nations with the exe properly. You said the exe controls that stuff and there may be some problems with the dodging the exe I had to do with NPCs.

It's possible it might not be fixable. Or if it is that some of the initiation process I've operated on this far would need to be again dramatically restructured.

Whom ever re-did the Neanderthal Civ in the modules area, one thing i just looked at was the "schema's" they are different from the main, they should NOT be > . . .they are outdated . .

Sorry, not sure but that was probably me. :blush:

Toffer90, can you please correct it. Then show me what additional work on "schema's" need to be done when updating a file in the modules folders.

At the moment schema files are a mystery to me. I just edit the basic XML files.

EDIT

Started reading "w3schools - XMI tutorials."

But obviously specific help would be appreciated.

Toffer90, can you please correct it. Then show me what additional work on "schema's" need to be done when updating a file in the modules folders.

At the moment schema files are a mystery to me. I just edit the basic XML files.

EDIT

All schema's are, is just a copy and paste from the core, just changing the name is all . . .

EDIT

There was a really really good breakdown of xml and schemas and all that somewhere here in the C2C forum... I wish I could remember where. Probably tips and tricks? It was a training thread someone put together a while back that should clarify 90% of any questions you might have.

@ Toffer

Something is definitely wrong with the WIP map, didnt know where else to put this, each map i choose only have 1 Copper and 1 iron on the ENTIRE map??? this is at LARGE map??

This has happened to me now on 5 different maps, and sometimes i only get one or the other on the ENTIRE map??

From what i am seeing, i think this has happened on ur other mapscript also, C2C_PerfectMongoose_v310_Edited_by_Toffer, because i just looked a few over and same thing is happening??

also, i was supposed to have an EARTH like map, and start in OLD world, not even close??(pic1)

Attachments

• Tupi.CivBeyondSwordWBSave
    957.9 KB · Views: 65
Old World option means everyone starts on the same continent. It does not mean that that continent has to be where Europe/Asia/Africa are on Earth. This is a problem in C2C because of the way our animals spawn.

Old World option means everyone starts on the same continent. It does not mean that that continent has to be where Europe/Asia/Africa are on Earth. This is a problem in C2C because of the way our animals spawn.

I understand that, BUT it is supposed to look like EARTH, just like in C2C_Tectonics, right / /

No. C2C_Tectonics doesn't look like Earth either. There is a mapscript Earth2 somewhere that looks like Earth with variations, eg Africa not connected to Europe/Asia. Perhaps that is the one you are thinking of.

No. C2C_Tectonics doesn't look like Earth either. There is a mapscript Earth2 somewhere that looks like Earth with variations, eg Africa not connected to Europe/Asia. Perhaps that is the one you are thinking of.

Wrong!!, as u can see in the pic, this very much looks like earth, this is C2C_Tectonics.:p

@ Sparth

The Heavy Axeman (Maori) has a PINK armor??

Attachments

• Heke.JPG
    Heke.JPG
    337.1 KB · Views: 163
Top Bottom