C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

Woohoo i did it again! :woohoo:We will have a strong navy soon. :king: RUN you flat earth prophet. :goodjob: :sniper::run:

upload_2018-9-18_4-16-49.jpeg

Last edited:
Turn 1500
turn time 1min 20s
Anarchy just ended so russia now officially rule under caste system. Economy is finally on good path with 100% research and i starting to build army. Germany still attacking my St Peterburg with chariots, but my brave army of obsidian spermen is holding the city. England moved capital city into scandinavia and there is war between england and france, lets see how it end(spoiler: england is superior over france). I am still without religion, cant decide wich side i should pick up, dont want make enemy with greece or any close nation. Next report on turn 1600.
Few question: 1 how to recalculate 2. where is menu option with autosave frequency? i want to autosave every turn not just every 5 turns.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0034.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0034.JPG
    437.7 KB · Views: 31
Turn 1500
turn time 1min 20s
Anarchy just ended so russia now officially rule under caste system. Economy is finally on good path with 100% research and i starting to build army. Germany still attacking my St Peterburg with chariots, but my brave army of obsidian spermen is holding the city. England moved capital city into scandinavia and there is war between england and france, lets see how it end(spoiler: england is superior over france). I am still without religion, cant decide wich side i should pick up, dont want make enemy with greece or any close nation. Next report on turn 1600.
Few question: 1 how to recalculate 2. where is menu option with autosave frequency? i want to autosave every turn not just every 5 turns.
1. Press ctrl+shift+t
2. Where Beyond the Sword exe is located there is shortcut to this Civ4Config.ini
In it there is line
; The maximum number of autosaves kept in the directory before being deleted.
MaxAutoSaves = 20

; Specify the number of turns between autoSaves. 0 means no autosave.
AutoSaveInterval = 1

Turn 1500
turn time 1min 20s

I save at start of turn and at end. :) Good job you survived, think about to give military aid to france, maybe when england kills france they will get you next. :lol: If you have a culture with a good combat special unit you can trade the culture to france for 100 turns as military aid when you builded some of the good units from that culture for your self, the AI will build the good units for there army, can help them to survive.

Also recalculation will come up automatically always when you load your game when you updated to latest SVN.

Last edited:
Story continued: (Will continue this report later and add pictures)

This is now the best game i ever gamed :goodjob:, better and deeper than all other crap you can buy currently on the market, really good work guys, its a pleasure to do scenarios/maps for C2C. I am trying to build up my USA as superpower now, but some other superpowers are rising, the aborigines are killing menzies-australia currently can we stop them to become a superpower? We have to do something about this, these agressive yagan is already world leader in technology and expanding like hell, problem is we have no trade route to this region yet, bad babarians blocked our costal trade routes and it still a long way to the tech we can enable ocean trade routes. But a small force is on the way to clear our trade routes and destroy the babarians that pirate out trade routes. Maybe if we are not to late we can give at least military aid to australia, but we may be to late to stop the aborigines. :shifty: What then? Well we can try to give a new home to the refugees from australia if needed but what then? The aborigines wildlings will have open space to expand far and strong, so we need to send a expediton force into the australian region and we can try to build a outpost or a colony in indonesia to stop these agressive aborigines. Without the tech of open borders we need to make war with jivaro and the polinesia civ so that we can reach australia with the secret (Kon-Tiki Thor Heyerdahl passage) costal way included in the scenario. Problems over problems and large distances of the map. :crazyeye: In asia is china on the move to the top and japan is risining, ghandi took india and is already strong, england is expanding and getting colonys far away, europe is a slaugtherhouse and egypt and mansa, shaka and carthago are on the rise in afrika, who will be the superpower in this region? Trade is starting now, we will build up our global trade now to get our economy back to the top. All over small national problems! Barbarians spawning all over sometimes. :king::goodjob: Thats a leading of a nation on a large global scale now! Can we stand the test of time and be the superpower global in the world or only in north america?

Chapter 1:

Our small limited expedition force (Rest of army is bound at a war with brasil in south america) arrived now at the pirating and blocking barbarians hideout area that blocks our costal trade route to europe... at the way to greenland we found another barbarian town, attack started directly... General John Kentucky :cowboy: breaked thru the low defences like butter with his mammoth riders ...

upload_2018-9-20_23-52-35.jpeg

Then we had to bypass a viking city, damn the viking fool builded a city at the destroyed barbarians city directly and just now where we needed to march through there, we declared a limited small war onto the vikings to be able to move through the vikings territory, our troops advanced fast through the cold arctic hills. Then our troops arrived at the city that blocks our trade, the barbarian city was destroyed by our forces in an hard attack, the barbarians tryed to counter attack through the hills, but the second kentucky holded there position strong and defended successful against the counter attack from the murderously barbarians hordes and our costal trade route was free again! General John Kentucky promoted. :thumbsup::cowboy::thumbsup: Troops are reloading and sailing back to our homeland now, and we made peace with the vikings again, they did understand that we had to act quickly to destroy the pirates. :king::viking::rockon:

upload_2018-9-20_23-52-57.jpeg

Our troops marching back to the ships...:salute::salute::salute::beer::high5::beer:

Last edited:
BUG/PROBLEM:
1. Ok there are 2 bugs as it looks like... no game breakers but... all my citys do +15% Hammers by ressource. From omega child crew and the ressources i trade for. But my city Mutal and Cusco get +20% Hammers by ressource. So is there a building that is not displayed that gives +5% hammers by ressource that my other citys dont have? Wich building is giving +5% hammes and not displaying correctly? Hmm i think its a bug because i conquered these citys and its because they where the capital citys of other civs. But my capital gets only +3% hammers for capital. Look into capital citys that you conquer if you get wrong +% hammers from ressource.

2. Enemy ships can retreat to see plots with no movement way. I attacked a enemy naval unit, this unit retreated to a sea plot where i cant follow and they cant normaly move to. Not sure if that can be fixed. Screenie....

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0241.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0241.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
1: Not going to personally audit that. Too time consuming.
2: Noted. I suppose it wouldn't be an impossible fix but might be damned difficult.

Megafauna, wow there you see how easy and different life can evolve and exist... (Only limited to our planet?) Think about next time when you research the megafauna tech and go hunting in UEM how lucky you get that you don't live in this time. :) Imagine you game C2C+UEM and a 4 meter bear visits you or a 8 meter crocodile knocks at your window, or this 70cm skorpion is crawling under your couch. :lol: Damn, 70 cm, you need an axe. :) Thats why your mothers told you monsters arent real, tell your childrens in some years better monsters are no longer available... at least currently.

Last edited:
Isn't that because the crime in question is a pseudo building that gets automatically build once that crime threshold is reached?

The maintenance it speaks of is the cost of maintaining that pseudo building, so in effects that's the -10 :gold:.

Isn't that because the crime in question is a pseudo building that gets automatically build once that crime threshold is reached?

The maintenance it speaks of is the cost of maintaining that pseudo building, so in effects that's the -10 :gold:.

Yep right, no bug/problem.

BUG/PROBLEM:

Pedia display bug and maybe dye ressource bug. Ressource henna its noch showing that yo need a henna gatherer or henna plantaion for dye maker. And no way to get dye from henna when you trade for henna, i trade for henna and no way to get dye from henna, maybe make henna gatherer buildable when you have the henna ressource via trade? Or maybe make dye maker possible to build when you got one of the dye ressources via trade....

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0259.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0259.JPG
    557.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Civ4ScreenShot0260.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0260.JPG
    550.2 KB · Views: 29
BUG/PROBLEM:

Bigger pedia display bug, mouse hover over shows correct maintenance cost on deity for courthouse, pedia dont shows correct maintenance cost for deity. Can you fix that to show correct amounts on difficulty lvl? (This problem is in the entire pedia for everything.)

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0263.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0263.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
BUG/PROBLEM:

Bigger pedia display bug, mouse hover over shows correct maintenance cost on deity for courthouse, pedia dont shows correct maintenance cost for deity. Can you fix that to show correct amounts on difficulty lvl? (This problem is in the entire pedia for everything.)
I guess @Toffer90 didn't implement gold cost scaling

Damn you did put the ocean ships far back... maybe to far... rudder tech ships should be able to enter ocean with at least optics tech not astronomy, fluyt ship and others can enter ocean with optics and fluyt ship is available before astronomy. Looks like ruder tech ships should be directly able to enter ocean or at least with optic because other ships can enter ocean with optics. And caravel ship of optics tech also can enter ocean and is before astronomy. Yep rudder tech ships should be able to enter ocean also with optics tech not with astronomy tech. Astronomy tech is to far away and other ships already ready to enter ocean plots.

Also Navigation tech should be moved near optics, navigation was available in medival not in renaissance era. Or enable ocean trade in optics tech or rudder tech, because there are ships that can enter ocean with optics tech and navigations tech is to far away in renaissance era, should be at least in medival era.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0268.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0268.JPG
    323.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Civ4ScreenShot0269.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0269.JPG
    318.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
i trade for henna and no way to get dye from henna, maybe make henna gatherer buildable when you have the henna ressource via trade?
The only way, I think, is to use the Great Farmer - as soon as you have e.g. Henna in your trade network you should be able to plant it.

Damn you did put the ocean ships far back... maybe to far... rudder tech ships should be able to enter ocean with at least optics tech not astronomy, fluyt ship and others can enter ocean with optics and fluyt ship is available before astronomy. Looks like ruder tech ships should be directly able to enter ocean or at least with optic because other ships can enter ocean with optics. And caravel ship of optics tech also can enter ocean and is before astronomy. Yep rudder tech ships should be able to enter ocean also with optics tech not with astronomy tech. Astronomy tech is to far away and other ships already ready to enter ocean plots.

Also Navigation tech should be moved near optics, navigation was available in medival not in renaissance era. Or enable ocean trade in optics tech or rudder tech, because there are ships that can enter ocean with optics tech and navigations tech is to far away in renaissance era, should be at least in medival era.
Wasn't ability to sail oceans unlocked with Astronomy since forever?

Top Bottom