C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

Hi there, this map seems deeply interesting to me. I would like to ask some questions:

1. Will it have crashes due to memory issues or something? Say, in a i5-3210M with 8gb RAM and SSD running it.

2. Does it have civilizations in old world or both new and world world?

4. Is it compatible with the latest version on moddb?

Hi,

no memory crashes for me and others that have over 6000 turns in game if you set up as i said on first posting and when you use the options i set in the scenario. Your specs are good. Scenario has civs in old and new world to simulate a modern world later in game. Best is to use the latest mod version with SVN but should work also with latest moddb version, but with SVN you can update and continue your game until a savegame breaking mod update will come out.

Hi,

no memory crashes for me and others that have over 6000 turns in game if you set up as i said on first posting and when you use the options i set in the scenario. Your specs are good. Scenario has civs in old and new world to simulate a modern world later in game. Best is to use the latest mod version with SVN but should work also with latest moddb version, but with SVN you can update and continue your game until a savegame breaking mod update will come out.

Fantastic! I'm getting it, love me some big maps myself!

Hi there, this map seems deeply interesting to me. I would like to ask some questions:

1. Will it have crashes due to memory issues or something? Say, in a i5-3210M with 8gb RAM and SSD running it.

2. Does it have civilizations in old world or both new and world world?

4. Is it compatible with the latest version on moddb?

1 unfortunatelly yes, dont believe pit, he never played his scenario behind middle ages, your game will crash every 1-2 turns in laters era (first crashes start around turn 3000-4000), no matter what options you start(better turn off barbarians and destroy as many civs as soon possible)
2 yes
4 yes
where is question 3? :)

1 unfortunatelly yes, dont believe pit, he never played his scenario behind middle ages, your game will crash every 1-2 turns in laters era (first crashes start around turn 3000-4000), no matter what options you start(better turn off barbarians and destroy as many civs as soon possible)
Use viewports - for example you can pick entire height and half of map width

2 yes
4 yes
where is question 3? :)

Look 500+ citys screenshot on first posting here, all civs still in game, depends on wich SVN game version and options you use and if you set up correctly as i told on first posting. If you use a bugged mod version you may get problems and have to wait for fixes. Also mod is improved more and more, alot gamed up to atomic age. You have to set up as i told on first posting and dont change options.

In my current long game i have 2000 turns and only 1.300 ram usage, if it crashes for you its caused by mod bugs, check your ram usage. Viewport setup is explained on first posting here.

Provide savegames where you get crashes here for the mod team, so they can look into the cause of the crashes.

Last edited:
Hi Folks,

first how is the mod development going? Any good progress on AI and stability currently to start a new game or should i continue my long game on SVN 11238 ?

And:

What do you think, will china attack taiwan or not?

Hi Folks,

first how is the mod development going? Any good progress on AI and stability currently to start a new game or should i continue my long game on SVN 11238 ?
Yeah, its much better now.
So update it :D

Tensions rising or just saber rattles?

Last edited:
Gravitas: Chinese officials were buying PCR tests in May 2019

New rumors... pandemic started in may 2019?

And Caral City/Culture is clearing up, something to build into the mod, they had pyramids same time as egypt... south american history needs to be rewritten... maybe they where the sea peoples?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caral

German docu, Caral starts 4.59:

Last edited:
What If China Invades Taiwan? | The Grand Strategy With GD Bakshi Episode 3

Die Rückkehr des REICHS DER MITTE - Wie CHINA das US-Militär HERAUSFORDERT - VisualPolitik DE

Last edited:
@Thunderbrd @Toffer90 and others...

Any significant progress in mod on:
1. AI improvements?
2. Multimap?
3. RAM usage?
4. Other points?

My ongoing long game on SVN 11238 runs good, any good point to start a new game currently or better keep going with my 11238 savegame?

New talk about possible china conflict, what do you think? Will china use force to take taiwan or not?

Maybe. Tibet and Hong Kong were a step too far and if they keep being allowed to nibble, then nibble is what they and other large powerful imperial nations will do. Maybe we should plan to take Cuba or something huh? See what the rest of the world does about it. We could even excuse it away as it being unacceptable to have such communism right off our borders still.

The US isn't as much a paper tiger as China wants to claim we are but our will to intervene in such a localized affair in a far away land is about as minimal now as it has ever been. I don't think we'd do much about it except economically, and one must admit we HAVE given China quite a lot to lose if we stop engaging with them as openly as we have been there.

Top Bottom