C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

NEWS:

Breakthrough in fusion, after 60 years it looks like the next step is done:

Hopefully the beginning of the end of nuclear plants and a zero carbon future.

Last edited:
Physicist on TV said it's gonna take at least 30 years before we see a commercial application after this breakthrough. Fusion power is a joke, it was gonna take 30 years before the breakthrough happened, and again 30 years after the breakthrough, well then it's not a breakthrough at all, it's just an expected milestone. Breakthroughs must cut your ETA shorter.

Also, what kind of a joke is a 50 million dollar investment for fusion power? Pass this research to the Pentagon with its billions, just explain the brass tacks that with fusion they can make energy weapons.

Physicist on TV said it's gonna take at least 30 years before we see a commercial application after this breakthrough. Fusion power is a joke, it was gonna take 30 years before the breakthrough happened, and again 30 years after the breakthrough, well then it's not a breakthrough at all, it's just an expected milestone. Breakthroughs must cut your ETA shorter.

Also, what kind of a joke is a 50 million dollar investment for fusion power? Pass this research to the Pentagon with its billions, just explain the brass tacks that with fusion they can make energy weapons.

It was done in a military research lab, first breakthrough step, if it works its clean and endless energy, maybe also real space travel and so on, dosent matter how long it takes, if we get it it will be a game changer.

So the C2C fusion techs become real. :)

2.8 billion was invested in fusion research last year or so.

"Investors like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and John Doerr had recently invested a lot of money in companies that are working on the commercialization of fusion energy. According to the Fusion Industry Association, the private sector raised more than $2.8 billion last year alone, reports Reuters."

Btw you dont need always much money to make a breakthrough. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Fusion has been theorized since 1954 and today they're still facing the exact same challenges as they were back then, all this fuss for this "breaktrhrough" and a "net energy gain" is only referring to the actual reaction, when accounting for the overall power usage of the test facility, it wasn't a net positive. The goal was +1 so not much of a challenge to begin with... usually when you burn something you have a net energy release. If anything, this is ground zero (they were below zero before).

Multiple private companies and private investors looking forward commercial applications of what is supposed to be free energy "too cheap to meter", there's your two problems. It doesn't make sense, it would be against their best interests to actually make this happen.
It could become a reality if it was handled by a single, globally funded public entity. As it is right now, private interests, patent law and all that other nonsense is also involved, further delaying any significant advancements.
Free energy is incompatible with our economic system anyawy. Now, if we think about the military applications, well then that is much more likely to see the light of day.
Will it eventually happen? Hopefully, yeah. Is it being pursued in the best way possible, or in a good enough way? Not even close.

Fusion has been theorized since 1954 and today they're still facing the exact same challenges as they were back then, all this fuss for this "breaktrhrough" and a "net energy gain" is only referring to the actual reaction, when accounting for the overall power usage of the test facility, it wasn't a net positive. The goal was +1 so not much of a challenge to begin with... usually when you burn something you have a net energy release. If anything, this is ground zero (they were below zero before).

Multiple private companies and private investors looking forward commercial applications of what is supposed to be free energy "too cheap to meter", there's your two problems. It doesn't make sense, it would be against their best interests to actually make this happen.
It could become a reality if it was handled by a single, globally funded public entity. As it is right now, private interests, patent law and all that other nonsense is also involved, further delaying any significant advancements.
Free energy is incompatible with our economic system anyawy. Now, if we think about the military applications, well then that is much more likely to see the light of day.
Will it eventually happen? Hopefully, yeah. Is it being pursued in the best way possible, or in a good enough way? Not even close.

Yep, can be faster.

But is significant (You can turn subtitels on):

Last edited:
When we run the streets of San Francisco in 1906... and the car got you. :) Ähh the horse or a wagon also.

Last edited:
NEWS:

New problems ahead guys, lets see what history has for us now:

If they get 800 million infections now they will breed new variants and they will be mostly not be able to keep healthcare up as it looks like.

As chinas economy is hit already hard, it may take the world economy down again... and very bad to open all without a good omikron vaccine.

Do you think they will buy biontech or moderna vaccine or do nothing and let some millions die?

Will also lead to more medication shortages soon, as many countries depend to much on china in medication supplies.

Edit:

Wion reports 5000 covid deaths daily in china now:

Last edited:
Happy Christmas and a good new year to all. C2C will still rock next year. :)

christmasgo.jpg

Last edited:
What IF
in 1349 AD USA decide to start world conflict, how would world look like 169 years later?
Civ4ScreenShot0026.JPG
Civ4ScreenShot0019.JPG

or USA decide NOT to start world conflict
Civ4ScreenShot0021.JPG
Civ4ScreenShot0023.JPG

In peace path I was 20+ technologies behind (450k per turn) and 7,5mil+ surplus of gold.
War path lead me to incredible technolopgy growth (900k+ per turn) and left me with only 0,75mil surplus of gold.
At the beginning save file 23MB size. At the end peace path 25MB, war path 16MB.
130+hours playtime.

Last edited:
And few complains about map:
1. forest in antartica because there is taiga, should be only tundra and ice
2. we dont have lakes anymore? It looks really bad when I can build international ports and a lot ot others coastal buildings in city next to one coastal plot(should be lake where its imposible build such buildings)
3. artifical islands you added looks like fantasy map than real world map, please delete them(who need them can add them in world builder, but we want real world map not fantasy world map)
4. we know you made possible early contact but it shouldnt be possible so early, played many times your map and always old and new world made contact in ancient times, sometimes even in prehistoric and it really looks comical
before it was better when culture of city grew to some level and it opened path to make contact.
5. IMHO scandinavia is too big, greenland too
6. IMHO there is abudance of strategic resources, strategic resource need to be more rare, if you play 40 civilizations maximum strategic resources should be 40)
on your map I counted currently at least 58 oil sources, 42 uranium, 77 sulphur, 94 coal, 120 iron ore
7. please consider again deleting universe on your map, we really need faster turn time and it can help( or make two versions of map, one with space and second without space)

Last edited:
@arihant
Dude, you're a BEAST!
400+ CITIES?!
It usually makes me utterly fall asleep (and DROP it) at 40 already!
Also, your turns should've been like 10 MINUTES each, daaamn.
But congrats, it was GREAT.

Fascinating. So indeed more civs do make a great difference in memory usage, not number of cities.
Because of units, obviously.
You don't stack your cities with as many useless dumb units as AI always does.
Or maybe some "political" data also multiplies like crazy due to civs, no idea.
Oh, it DOES: culture on plots, definitely.
But yeah, the cities point sees to be much lesser than expected.

And few complains about map:
2. we dont have lakes anymore? It looks really bad when I can build international ports and a lot ot others coastal buildings in city next to one coastal plot(should be lake where its imposible build such buildings)
3. artifical islands you added looks like fantasy map than real world map, please delete them(who need them can add them in world builder, but we want real world map not fantasy world map)
4. we know you made possible early contact but it shouldnt be possible so early, played many times your map and always old and new world made contact in ancient times, sometimes even in prehistoric and it really looks comical
before it was better when culture of city grew to some level and it opened path to make contact.
6. IMHO there is abudance of strategic resources, strategic resource need to be more rare, if you play 40 civilizations maximum strategic resources should be 40)
on your map I counted currently at least 58 oil sources, 42 uranium, 77 sulphur, 94 coal, 120 iron ore
7. please consider again deleting universe on your map, we really need faster turn time and it can help( or make two versions of map, one with space and second without space)

Looks cool and looks working with a lot of citys. :goodjob: Good job. Ram usage has improved a lot. Good job @Toffer90 and others.

Well you dont gamed on eternity as it looks like, so the AI dont has much time to build up and will be more easy. On which difficulty lvl did you go? As low as the AI is in points it looks like a game on easy difficulty as a test game.

I am currently working on the new map update, will be a pretty big one, a lot has been changed and it will make some stuff harder on standard combat, i will look into all you suggested here.

Ok looking into for next update. Will trees grow on permafrost? We need some place to build a few cities/stations in antartica.

Its lake coast terrain, looks like a building problem then, will it make problems to change it to lake terrain? So lake coastal buildings cant be built anymore?

Was done as starting location for some civs, needed to be enlarged a bit, is already done in new update. All civs are moved now to there historic starting locations also in they will have a hard time but if someone of the AI can conquer its neighbor then he can become a superpower fast.

Game on eternity then other civs are not so fast in research. Also the vikings was in america and so on, so long ways to go but some early contacts are possible.

Nope, scandinavia size is mostly real world, its larger then you think, europe needs also to be scaled up a bit because of many civs, greenland is large in real, vikings start now in skandinavia.

Meaning having 10 of it dont means you have 1 missing. Will make the AI more easy if they cant produce good units. So having more will get you more income. So resources are abbudant, like on real world, others are real rare. Secure a lot uranium and the AI cant get it. Ok a large AI will take all from you.

Will not help currently, as it will not increase the turn time as the universe is unused until you go there, its a more option to game in now if you can reach it and you can game past modern, as said multimap may never come so AI will be taught to go to space also.

Also there is tundra in antartica, so its more a mod bug if forrest will grow in antartica.

So BUG/PROBLEM:

@raxo2222 and others: So forrest should not grow on the 3-4 last map plot lines north and south if possible to tweak that.

Last edited:
SPACE still takes time to SAVE, so removing it does affect turn times each 5th turn, lol.

Did you at least consider splitting your map into two versions for civs: Old World only (with New World as Free For All), and the same for New World only (with Old World as Free For All)?
Would be FUN and much more crowded, lol.

SPACE still takes time to SAVE, so removing it does affect turn times each 5th turn, lol.

Did you at least consider splitting your map into two versions for civs: Old World only (with New World as Free For All), and the same for New World only (with Old World as Free For All)?
Would be FUN and much more crowded, lol.

Will save 2 seconds or something, empty plots take not much time, if you want do the hard work removing space i will add it, otherwise its not worth currently, and still cool to game past modern.

New scenarios later when all is finished good for the map and i done a long game.

But maybe i remove uruk and add israel. :thumbsup:As it is to overgrowed in iraq currently. Or i keep them close to babylon, i have to consider.

So uruk or nineveh can be removed and israel can be added or babylon, uruk and niniveh to irak and no israel, will cause early wars there. :) But who will become the superpower there? If one AI conquer a second capital city early they will rock.

Lets see how hardcore historic starting locations will game out, as the AI found cities more far away if needed they still have a chance to survive.

Last edited:
Will save 2 seconds or something, empty plots take not much time, if you want do the hard work removing space i will add it, otherwise its not worth currently, and still cool to game past modern.

New scenarios later when all is finished good for the map and i done a long game.

But maybe i remove uruk and add israel. :thumbsup:As it is to overgrowed in iraq currently. Or i keep them close to babylon, i have to consider.

So uruk or nineveh can be removed and israel can be added or babylon, uruk and niniveh to irak and no israel, will cause early wars there. :) But who will become the superpower there? If one AI conquer a second capital city early they will rock.
I didn't mean Israel specifically, though it is positioned in an interesting way to cause early Middle Eastern wars just like in history, lol.

And I'm still debating with myself for the last half an hour or so, whether to try starting a game like the one above, or maybe not bother with all the micromanagement, lol.

I didn't mean Israel specifically, though it is positioned in an interesting way to cause early Middle Eastern wars just like in history, lol.

And I'm still debating with myself for the last half an hour or so, whether to try starting a game like the one above, or maybe not bother with all the micromanagement, lol.

New UEM update is ready soon, so better wait before starting a new game.

Top Bottom