C3C PBEM - "Napoleonic Wars"

Cavalry units near a border can spy into foreign soil, and quickly strike any weakness. They are not defensive troops.

The Austrian's must side with the Russians here.

Austria holds an emergency cabinet session to discuss a peaceful solution to "Prussia-gate".

GPS ----> Prussia

Prussian Forces begin their assualt against the British forces occupying Continental soil...Their battle will not end until the Invaders are removed from Europa.

A fierce arty bombarbment commences...a Cavalry Recon Regiment attacks and kills a Redcoat defender...

Elsewhere...Prussian Cavalry complete their border patrol and head back to their barracks. A large Russian force is spotted on the road on the border south of the Russian city of Vilnius.

Prussia respects the right of Russia to take any actions they deem necessary to protect their borders. Just like we do to ensure the safety of our populace.

Prussia also repects the right of Austria to patrol their common border with our nation. We are grateful for their vigilance!

GPS to Russia
Sully

The Russian Report

"We promise that we have only the best in Russian Conspiracys. Satisfaction with the scoop or your money back!":D

The Palace of the Czar, St. Petersberg, Russia

The Czar was storming around his study in a murderous rage. The cause of his anger you ask?
Answer: The Prussians but for reasons that nobody will expect. (Except the Prussians whom we suspect have some spies at Vilnius:lol: )

Back to the Czar:

"Dam those peaceful Prussians!" he yelled at his scared servants. "They gave us such an EXCELLENT diplomatic incident to declare war over and then they had to agree to our demands!"

"Perhaps you would like some vodka to calm your nerves my lord?", one brave servant asked the Czar.

"I don't want anymore of your terrible vodka!", he screamed, "I want to fufill the agreement we signed with that other nation." "I want Prussian lands!"

The Czar took a deep breath and calmed himself. "You know what", he said calmly, "To Siberia with diplomacy, get me Commander Pinman."

"Yes Sir".

Konigsberg, Prussia

Chummy was not a fighting man. He liked his comforts but he wanted the money being a Prussian Cuirassier brought him.
When a posting opened in Konigsberg he ran to take it, saying his prayers that he was not going to Amsterdam like so many of his comrades.
It was a foggy night as he stood staring over the cities fortifications. He was on guard duty and was waiting for the Prussian Border patrols to return from the Russian border.
He frowned slightly as the patrols were all late. 'Inconsiderate fools' he thought, 'don't they realize they are keeping me up?'
He was turning around to report the incident to his commander when the Russian bullet hit him in the back of his head.

The Battle For Konigberg

Russian Cossacks silently killed the 4 Prussian Patrol Cuirassiers without casualty.

The Guards at Konigsberg did not realize that the city was in danger until it was too late.

1 Fusilier 1 Cuirassier and 1 Musketman killed.
1 GB+ Cannon taken. 2 Workers enslaved outside the city.

3 Cossacks killed with several retreats from combat.

The city was fortified.

GPS to LouLong.

Pinman

Bump.

Lou whats up?

Pinman

He probably has an ulcer that burst upon hearing the news that the damn untrustworthy Russians attacked an European sovreign nation...unprovoked!!!

And though Prussia stands no chance against Russia and their pimp little brother Austrians...Prussian forces plan to make it very bloody for both nations. After all..once one knows there is no option other than death..its Fighting Forces become more efficient. We will be very efficient killing our enemies as they kill us! THis will be my last post here. I plan to Lead the First Charge!

So as the French would say...C'est le Gere!

Sully

Si vous voulez une guerre, nous vous donnerons une guerre!;)

Pinman

LouLong has posted in the Temporary Leave threat that some of his games will be delayed.

Lou you've GPSed other games, Do you need a resend here?

Pinman

GreyBeard Lou says that you were already sent the save.

Pinman

I checked my mail and the last save I have is the Sept. 1803 turn which I have already played and sent. I will email Loulong and ask him to re send.

I am really sorry for the delay : IRL troubles.

Failed attack on Roma that saw the destruction of 1 lifeguard and 3 redcoats (mostly conscript) regiments for the loss of 1 cavalry and 1 guard.

In Roma though we were more successful.
No losses and the city is captured, including 3 grand batteries after the destruction of 2 lifeguards and 7 redcoats. Road to the South severed by captured artillery.

Hoping that the French forces have been weakened by their failed attack on Amsterdam, the British turn their canons on the Prussians threatening the city.
Most of the Prussian units suffer injuries by the bombardment but the British forces stay fortified inside the city.
The loss of Rome to the forces of the "little corporal" causes concern in London.

gps --------> Adyyc

War Declared!

The Emperor cannot abide the insults from the Prussian's both towards out allies Russia, and to ourselves.

Austria advances into Prussia, in the direction of Leipzig, and takes the city.

Austrian Hussar attacks defending musketman, gets bombarded, damages musketman, and Retreats.
Austrian Hussar attacks defending musketman and wins
Austrian Hussar attacks defending musketman and wins - becomes elite

Grand battery captured in Leipzig
one worker captured east of Leipzig
Two workers captured south of Leipzig

The flag of Austria flies over the town hall.

GPS---> Prussia

aksully if you are waiting on this one b/c of me then i'm back now.

Pinman

Have the save and will forward it later this aft..catching up on my PBEMs and I'm up next with this one. Good to hear from you Pinman..will send the save to you then...
Sully

Prussian Forces are active on all fronts..The edict from Berlin..Fight to the Death...Defending your homeland..We cannot win...We as a nation are...dead. So..Fight to the Death...Leave nothing to the Conquering Hordes.

Cuirasiers attack Amsterdam after artillery bombardment..3 Redcoats KIA while 3 Cuirassiers and a Fuillisier are KIA in attacks against the city.

GPS to Russia
Sully

Prussian Forces are active on all fronts..The edict from Berlin..Fight to the Death...Defending your homeland..We cannot win...We as a nation are...dead. So..Fight to the Death...Leave nothing to the Conquering Hordes.

We the proud Russian People are happy to allow the Prussians to die heroic deaths for their countries.

After all remember the saying: No Man has ever won a war by dying for his country. Wars are won by making the other poor bastard die for his.

Pinman

PS: I hope to play this tonight or at the latest tommorow night.

The Russian Report

Special Alert: World War 1

Although World War 1 actually began last turn, i would like to congratulate everyone on turning a boring game into something rather interesting.

1) Napoleonic Alliance

1) France
2) Prussia
3) Sweden
4) Spain

2) Eastern Bloc

1) Austria
2) Russia

3) The Brits

1) Great Britain
2) Ottoman Empire

Alliances 2 and 3 are at war with Alliance 1.

Prussian Front

Danzig

Russian Forces advanced from Konigsberg to secure the final Prussian Coastal city. 2 Enemy Muskets and 1 Fusilier were killed. The Russians lost 2 Cossacks.

Outside the city, a Cuirassier and a Fusilier were killed. A cossack was lost against the Fusilier.

Near the Austrian city of Warsaw, the Russians killed another Cuirassier. Take heed Prussia: Russia will not allow harm to befall our ally Austria.

GPS to LouLong.

Pinman

Top Bottom