• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

C3C PBEM - "The Cold War Deluxe; 1960 - 1989" Scenario

krazydude said:
El Justo: Are you planning on releasing the vietnam scenario any time soon? even if it is in beta status.
what i'd like to do would be to release it and see if anyone else can figure out the fatal problem w/ the city screen crash.

i'd say some time in early may is when i can afford the time to re-investigate it. it's just sitting there, too. :mad:

Do you guys think I could have my turn ready by Gmt+2?
Because I am in Europe. It would just workalot better that way.

oops. 9 pm GMT+2 Which is 7 hours ahead of Central united states time and hours ahead of eartern time

I don't even have it yet. The last I heard of it was when I sent it to I batman

JG99_Korab said:
I don't even have it yet. The last I heard of it was when I sent it to I batman

Sorry for the delay guys. I have had the file since yesterday. I have been holding onto it while I conferred with my teammates El Justo and Klyden.
I will be forwarding the turn to El Justo at approx 7:00 pm EST today, which is midnight GMT.

We had to get the initial strategy down for the first turn. You know, Butterfly Effect.

Turn sent to El Justo.
Spies in Europe are reporting that leading gov't officials in the western world are suggesting capitulation to the eastern red world before hostilities even start.

turn rec'd - played - sent

check out what Driveby gave me as my title - what a rat-fink...

Attachments

• TCWDriveby1.JPG
    TCWDriveby1.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 85
Drivebymaster said:
LOL I couldn't wait to see your expression :lol:

Live with it at least we will know who is who easier
spoken just like a fella w/ an inferiority complex.

yes, the save was passed on...

Top Bottom