• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

C3C PBEM - "The Cold War Deluxe; 1960 - 1989" Scenario

So where do we sit with this game?

No, we are waiting on Blackbird. You can see the prior threads where both I Batman and El Justo have taken their turns and passed it on.

That means it is to the last person, which is Blackbird and that takes care of the first turn.

GPS sent to Drivebymaster.

I'm building up my industry and am researching Nuclear Power for nuclear plants to build that will allow me to make a powerhouse production nation.

why has it been 2 days and I still don't have save? at this rate it will take a year to finish. I was hoping we could be doing like two rounds a day.

Driveby has it at the moment. As soon as he sends it to me, I will send it to you.

I would say if someone is going to be out for more than 48 hours, then they should let people know and make arrangements for their team to cover for them.

Just my 2 cents.

Klyden said:
Driveby has it at the moment. As soon as he sends it to me, I will send it to you.

I would say if someone is going to be out for more than 48 hours, then they should let people know and make arrangements for their team to cover for them.

Just my 2 cents.
i concur. come on guys! quit the dillying!

i had to delay because i had 4 projects due so had no time to play any of my PBEMs. darn school and their evil projects :mad:

Klyden said:
On to JG99

Ig JG99 is in Poland, guess he got the turn around 11:00 pm his time.
I haven't seen it yet, and it, so I am guessing won't see it until tomorrow a.m. EST.

Yeah.. JG99 has to do a turn, then send it back to me for South America then I send it back to him.

k. Sent to Klyden. I think all the american guys should get there turn done during the day and at night while you guys are sleeping I could do my turn. Then when you guys wake up you maybe could get a turn done. Then We would have a pretty good pace. And we should be notified when a person will not be able to play his turn on a certain day.

I think all the american guys should get there turn done during the day
easier said than done my friend...work, school, and spouses somehow preclude that but i can assure you that once we get the file, we try our best to send it along ;)

JG99_Korab said:
on to I batman

I expect to send it on to El Justo within the next 3 hours.

Top Bottom