• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

C3C PBEM - "The Cold War Deluxe; 1960 - 1989" Scenario

Where is this at the moment? I batman, did you get it to El Justo?

I will be out of town over the weekend, but it seems like there is a good chance for me to be done with my portion of the turn by then.

Klyden said:
Where is this at the moment? I batman, did you get it to El Justo?

I will be out of town over the weekend, but it seems like there is a good chance for me to be done with my portion of the turn by then.

Just mailed El Justo to confirm he got it. Thought I sent it the same day I received it.

JG99_Korab said:
o boy. This is not what I would call a fast pace.
what's that supposed to mean? it's a 6-man pbem. these things take time. plus, your boys are camped out on my mountain tile near kashmir. what gives? :mischief:

JG99_Korab said:
has blackbird played his turn yet?
i dunno.

however, Klyden will be out of town this weekend but he's given I_Batman and myself the authority to play his (our team's) turns.

At the rate its going, I will be back. Think Blackbird has to go then Driveby.

Klyden said:
At the rate its going, I will be back. Think Blackbird has to go then Driveby.

So who has the game now?

That would put it with Blackbird.

Blackbird, where are you??

Anyone on the Dems side have the PW to the NA position? We can send it to whoever to run the turn to get the game going.

Klyden said:
Anyone on the Dems side have the PW to the NA position? We can send it to whoever to run the turn to get the game going.
what the heck?? I don't understand

It appears that Blackbird has disappeared without even mentioning anything to anyone. If I remember correctly, he took a long time with the last turn as well. I don't mind people being busy (I was this weekend), but tell your team mates so they can cover. The turn has been stalled like 5 days straight now.

All I was asking is if someone has Blackbirds PW so we can send the turn to them instead and get the turn going again.

(Dems = democracies.. our opposition).

Top Bottom