C3C PBEM - WWII HOF - Tora

Brit Turn: I lose 1 fighter and one medium bomber. To intercepters near paris. I also destroy two fighters. I bomb the two squars east of paris. One containing iron and one containing coal. I recapture bombay. And a australian city. (Forgot the name.)Lose one destroyer in the med to a italian destroyer.
Minor allies. Nothing.

Saves with Japan.

Should we replace Japan.

It's been 8 days I say we give him till ten.

Sorry, I was on vacation.

GPS. SOme bombing and bombardment of city improvements near Bombay, Calcutta, Darwin and Sydney.

Ok you know their is a thread to post that kind of thing.

GPS to Drendor

Stalin is very concerned about the growing Japanese presence in the Russian Far East. He hopes that the Japanese abides by the neutrality pact of 1941. In the meantime, Russian forces are on alert due to Japanese military units situated on its border.

warning.jpg

Russian Turn Summary:
- killed 1 LT near Tashkent with infantry div
- bombed road S of Konigsberg, lost 1 bomber to CAP, units redlined.
- bombed road W of Kiev with bomber
- bombed transports near Copenhagen with bombers

He's been online every day to.

gps----british

not much action this turn

germany bombed russian troops near Königsberg and a road near Voronezh

Italy bombed some allied ships outside Gibraltar.

Gps Bombed Roads near Paris. Destroyed Minor axis destroyer and a transports. I retook port moresby and the southern Indian city. Also semental I need you're email again. And drendor I sent you and email about a pbem that isn't this one so please disregard it.

Nevermind I sent it to the right email adress.

Japan turn summary

Japan declared war against Russia and captured Vladiovostok with artillery and armies.

A destroyer was sunk by a Japanese BB next to Tokyo. Another destroyer was destroyed between Pearl and LA by a Japanese sub.

3 workers were captured next to the last CHinese city.

Calcutta was bombarded with minimal effect. Improvements were destroyed by bombing near Bombay, Sydney and Brisbane.

GPS to Russia

Total war has been declared... Stalin will not rest until Soviet troops occupy Berlin, Rome, and Tokyo. No quarter will be given.

Russian Turn Summary:
- planes severely damage Army Group Gudarian. Ukraine Front (12/12) engages Gudarian (8/14). Ukraine front (4/12) kills Gudarian (0/14).
- planes also severely maul Armee XI. Northwest Front (12/12) engages Armee XI (0/12). Ukraine front (9/13) kills Armee XI (0/12).
- T34 army killed German inf corp in Konigsberg.
- bombed road near Brest-Litovsk with planes

gps to Cubsfan

Lost 6/6 inf korp to 3/12 inf army outside Königsberg

5/5 Panther div defeated 4/12 inf army in the next attack.

Did you loose an army in your attacks btw Techguy?

DD sunk damaged DD in N sea

Ships shelled planes in Plymouth

Italian ships shelled ships in Gibraltar
Italian bombers destroyed 2 planes in Gibraltar

Top Bottom