California Dreaming

Hmm... so what might be the catch here? Hmmmmmm... Damn, i'll have to open the save tomorrow 8[

HUGE! :eek2:

On this map I would already think about moving the capital without even moving the scout. :lol:

Yuck! Even so

Spoiler :
I realized what was going on in time and now the great cheesehouse and overseas trade are supporting quite a lot of crappy cities.

Huge, hmm

Spoiler :
Settled on the PHs 1 east. Went for GW after scouting a bit, thought I was alone, then GL and rexxed, Oracled COL for the UB as well as a religion, went for TOA in my Holy City and got it, cant remember last time Ive gotten that one, made all the marble wonders except MOM.
Won Lib and took Astro to abuse the GLH, then beelined SP to make all that crappy land better :p then Biology and spacerace. Won in 1959
Saladin was the big guy on the other continent, where everybody else hated Louis :lol:
Louis was at 14 cities when we met, but he declared on WK, who in turn peacevassaled to Saladin, whereafter everybody and hes momma went for Louis. Took quite a while before they had cut him down to becoming Sallys slave. Enough to get Sal pleased towards me, then made a DP with Sal after the war and I was Homefree.

Top Bottom