[Vanilla] Can not open technology tree

CapitanPiluso

Chieftain
When I click on "open technology tree " upper left button nothing happens,it worked fine before last update.
Uninstalled the game and installed again but doesn t work,any ideas??

Thx in advance

A lot of Mods get broken with each patch, and won't work again until they are updated. Until then, you should disable them or unsubscribe from them.

This sounds like you're using the Vanilla CQUI with R&F. There is a Github work around you can find on the Steam Workshop page. The "how to" is in the comments, you may have to dig through all the people complaining "they can't load the tech tree", in order to find it. It's a messy work around. Good luck.

Easier just to not use CQUI until it is fixed to work with the game. This may seem like a dumb question, but you have built a city already?

I find the combination of Production Queue, More Lenses, and Better Report Screen (for the unit screen), make the game far more enjoyable. These 3 mods are available from the Steam Workshop and may help you until CQUI is finally available for R&F.

I find the combination of Production Queue, More Lenses, and Better Report Screen (for the unit screen), make the game far more enjoyable. These 3 mods are available from the Steam Workshop and may help you until CQUI is finally available for R&F.

Instead of CQUI I use:
  • Production Queue
  • More Lenses
  • Map Tacks
  • Real Great People
  • Sukritact's Simple UI Adjustments

Top Bottom