Can u back fanatics back in game?

Nenad Fanatic

Chieftain
i would be very pleased if u could back fanatics (civ 2 government fundamentalism unit) ,we could have terrorist for some governments (or religions),or CIA for democracy,etc..crusaders for Christians,they should be like fanatics in civ 2 cheap but numerous and loyal :love::spear:,somehow
Thanks

The closest we have in Civ 6 is the Espionage Mission to Recruit Partisans. Which isn't a bad representation of what you are talking about.

But is that possible to put units related if not to type of government,than to religion? like fanatic or something unlocked by theocracy,or terrorist unlocked by united nations or something like that,partisans by communism,soldiers nationalists by fashism,and etc...
pls pls pls,do this for meeeee....
i don't know anything about modding,but would like this unit update...someone please help me about this wish ,made by one old civ fanatic,who is also too stupid for modding (if i spelled right)
thanks in advance :grouphug:

PS
just to edit this,
this units could open a new way of war,so u can train fanatic and attack someones infrastructures ,or partisans if we are outnumbered,to buy time for professional units to build ,that was my idea
thx for listening

Top Bottom