Cannot Stack Attack?!!

Aciv4playerA

Chieftain
I just tried this MOD, and it seems that Stack Attack is not functional. This game is not really playable without stack attacking!!

Just wanted to post this and confirm if this is indeed the case or if I am missing something.

Thanks in advance for any insights!

i see. Seems it is a real problem, no because i missed something.

I commend the time and efforts the development team put into this MOD. Seems like a great MOD. But hard to think (it is beyond me anyway) any MOD is playable without stack attack. Fighting with a stack of 100 units will take 5 minutes assuming it takes 3 seconds to click one unit. The game will be made at least 2x longer because of this!

i see. Seems it is a real problem, no because i missed something.

I commend the time and efforts the development team put into this MOD. Seems like a great MOD. But hard to think (it is beyond me anyway) any MOD is playable without stack attack. Fighting with a stack of 100 units will take 5 minutes assuming it takes 3 seconds to click one unit. The game will be made at least 2x longer because of this!

Agreed.. I came back after a few years to check for bug fixes but it's still the same old story just with more content. Sad

Agreed.. I came back after a few years to check for bug fixes but it's still the same old story just with more content. Sad
FYI a lot of other bugs have been fixed and game play greatly improved. It's not just more content.
And you no longer likely to see SODs of 100 so that issue is... well, not fixed but lessened the least.

Stack attack has always caused tons of problems so we left it as it was. I might have a look at it again in the future, but I think there are other things that might have priority over this.

I've inadvertently stack attacked with land units on ships before with disastrous results. Avoid moving ships directly onto enemy cities unless you have loads of Marines...

Also if you try to stack attack from a naval unit, it will only use one at a time, not he whole fleet.

10 Transports, you have to do it 10 times, and they then attack sequentially,

Opp's I mean WITHOUT stack attack enabled

Top Bottom