Can't attack anything

I decide to play that game as minor civ. I think it will work ^_^
It would allow you to attack, because you'd be at war. I'm not sure what changes could've made the game set up the NPCs incorrectly since usually they get setup right unless that's a problem we currently have that I was not aware of.

Hi, I have the exact same problem, and could not find which settings did it. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't, with different civs.

Looks like those saves were tampered with, as there are NPCs in player slots - saved game as scenario in worldbuilder and there were NPCs in slots 35 - 40, while it should be 45 - 49.

Or it could be old scenarios...

So if it happens again, just reinstall mod and delete all modmods.
Also delete some random scenarios you downloaded.
Your saves is toast.

Last edited:
@Kajukin I can't recreate it at all - do you use any modmods?
Do you use worldbuilder to edit map?

Delete game, and game folder in my documents and reinstall it.

Hey.
There wasn't any Modmods and no used worldbuilder. And I delate it so many times and reinstall it. Also i go to appdata and make it like a new game for the PC, but it still happend.
I love to make it hard for me, so i let the NPC go in groups (Fraction 2 are the first 4 players, Faction 6 are the next 4 players there are left over (open slot 6, 7, 8 and 9) and so on like to the open slot 40. Could it be that this makes problems?

I love to make it hard for me, so i let the NPC go in groups (Fraction 2 are the first 4 players, Faction 6 are the next 4 players there are left over (open slot 6, 7, 8 and 9) and so on like to the open slot 40. Could it be that this makes problems?
Yes, this is cause of your problems.

Oh, and give it a way to make the NPCs into groups or shouldn't i do that?
Don't put NPCs in groups - let them be normally.

Also they shouldn't be choosable in game, unless you edit scenarios.
Use of worlbuilder (or editing scenarios manually) can easily break game.

Top Bottom