Cant find Jadwiga model or animations in SDK Assets.

NeonWing

Chieftain
I planned on making an alt for Poland reusing a majority of the original assets but couldn't find anything other than the images in Expansion2 > pantry > textures. Any game file that would let me see a list of assets a specific civ uses? Thanks in advance for any help.

I planned on making an alt for Poland reusing a majority of the original assets but couldn't find anything other than the images in Expansion2 > pantry > textures.

Unfortunately, the assets are limited to the contents of the base-game and the two main expansions: R&F (Expansion1) and GS (Expansion2).

Civs/assets introduced by DLC are not part of the SDK assets. So you will not be able to make use of the DLC assets; at least, you cannot use them as a base to modify them in the way you could with those that are available.

NeonWing said:
Any game file that would let me see a list of assets a specific civ uses?

You can, however, use the various files to understand which type of asset is used for what purpose. Stitching it all together can be daunting - but a good browse through the various ArtDef files should show you which assets are referenced where. Naturally, you should pick a non-DLC civilization as your 'example' so you can have access to the various SDK assets you want to become familiar with.

Top Bottom