Cat declawing

Should only be legal if you get the tips of your fingers removed.

Never seen it here.

I don't think the cat will care either way if you have your fingertips removed, so I'd still have to vote "no" to that one.

what I was getting at is not the pets POV, but the humans. imagine a couple so bored with their lives, they decide to have kids just to be entertained, to have something going on, to not be so lonely anymore. I don't care about whether it works out or not, I care about the intentions, and they are clearly wrong. you shouldn't have a kid because you're bored with yourself and have nothing going on, you should have a kid because you want to raise a kid. well.

I have no idea how to translate this sentiment into assessment without it being a miserable sort of weapon.

Remember that Keanu Reeves tweet that says "be kind to animals or I'll kill you"?? Cat declawing is definitely unkind

There are two cats living in my house, they have never scratched out of the scratching post, not even being kittens.

Here the declawing is legal and there are some vets that recommend it.
If there is a hell, I am pretty sure that there is a stance just for them.

My cat's vet (my brother) asks not to came back to the veterinary clinic to those people who inquires about declawing

I worked at a vet in high school. Doc let me observe nearly every procedure at least once. I'm not sure which disturbed me more, declawing or castration. I think most people who have it done dont really understand what's being done.

I do have to say one thing. Its relatively bloodless so it's not quite like lopping off a fingertip. Still too close for my tastes though.

I worked at a vet in high school. Doc let me observe nearly every procedure at least once. I'm not sure which disturbed me more, declawing or castration. I think most people who have it done dont really understand what's being done.

I do have to say one thing. Its relatively bloodless so it's not quite like lopping off a fingertip. Still too close for my tastes though.

Castration still better than seeing dead stray kittens in the street all the time.

Top Bottom