Catan Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

Votes
GamezRule (1) - Arakhor
Topsecret (4) - timsup2nothin, amazonevan19,topsecret, Synsensa, PunchyTheCat

Topsecret had his secret strategy. He always placed second village next to a port. He didn't want the port, he just wanted to make it unavailable for others. It wasn't the best strategy and someone pointed it out. He stuck to it and kept losing. But the game wasn't fun anymore. It definitely wasn't as fun as Sid Meier's Civilization.

Topsecret was a Board Game Enthusiast.
You have 23 hours to send in your actions. Day 4 starts in 24 hours.

And, as I've said, green TS tilts towards Arakhor clear. So now, yes, I really have to find two wolves among my town reads.

You weren't the greatest, but you were still better than them.
That's not what you said before. You said I did try and I did help. :(

And to answer you other question: learn a lesson about the ability to budge on town-reads with too many assumptions.

Votes
GamezRule (1) - Arakhor
Topsecret (4) - timsup2nothin, amazonevan19,topsecret, Synsensa, PunchyTheCat

And on top of all that, someone bluffed??

Because there's proof positive that I wasn't bluffing.

<sigh>

I'm buying a vest, but I haven't decided who to give it to. Wolves please shoot me.

So... Tim, Evan, Syn, Punchy... are we really going to go down the line of "TS bluffed on his own suicide vote" or is one of you definitely up to no good?

Day one wagons TvT.

G1K, who was a good wolf, piled on right behind Arakhor to kill a townie. Arakhor is not a wolf.

You're welcome.

So... Tim, Evan, Syn, Punchy... are we really going to go down the line of "TS bluffed on his own suicide vote" or is one of you definitely up to no good?

Punchy bluffed...he's a gun enthusiast.

I hate being dead. Reading it all is so fun and frustrating, and I cant even like posts I just find funny for fear people might read into it. :(

I 100% did not bluff. The most likely reason is that either TS bluffed or Syn is hoarding maybe. Or maybe Punchy is holding on to his vote or didn’t realize he didn’t have the right resources...what did he claim earlier?

I 100% did not bluff. The most likely reason is that either TS bluffed or Syn is hoarding maybe. Or maybe Punchy is holding on to his vote or didn’t realize he didn’t have the right resources...what did he claim earlier?

I think he had the resources...not sure...but better than even money he wants a gun for another hero shot.

Top Bottom