'Cause I'm the Taxman

Great game everyone! Interesting variant and awesome team and lurkers!

:hatsoff:
Ras

Congratulations on a hard-fought victory. From the abysmal starting position to a glorious destruction of Sury (which I notice took a grand total of 66 hours) it was an exciting game to follow.

That guy is still alive? :dubious: still wondering why you did not :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:ed him totally :D

He's living in diaspora in some crappy ~tundra new world town - we did kick him off our back yard some ways back :p I'm not even sure when, since it wasn't worth writing in anyone's report :lol:

I agree the start is what made things really interesting, with a "normal" start things might have become relatively boring :)

since it wasn't worth writing in anyone's report :lol:

Rusten's posts are as overlooked as mine :goodjob: Good to know it's not personal :lol: (seriously, it was written somewhere on his last report ;))

Let me join in with the congratulations and such. :goodjob:

Very entertaining to watch and seeing the end game I'm kind of glad I didn't join the roster when offered the chance to do so. :p:lol:

Nice game everyone!
At the start I have to say I'm pretty surprised we brought it home--the war against Pericles was the key piece I think. Kinda surprising that we never got around to whacking him.

Top Bottom