CCTP Manpower

I foun the reason of my problem, it's the file Civ5ModsDatabase in the cache file, but I can't delet it because it crashes my game,so it's both the solution and the problem ! xD
Oh well, I'm good for restarting all over --" But thank you anyway, you fixed my problem and no-one can do anything about my savegame ;)

Personally I am not sure I like the way this is implemented. It doesn't seem to work right. On top of the fact that I usually build a worker per city and no more (if that many) so not enough leeway is given to accomplish what needs to be done. I cannot build workboats to get to the resources in the water (which I assume are still expended when the improvement is built).

Currently I have 3 cities, 1 wonder, a bunch of cavemen, 2 workmen, 2 setters and I am using 4 manpower when I supposedly only have 3. I cannot access any of the water resources within range of my cities. I also enacted a policy that is supposed to give me 1 manpower for every city I own (currently 3) and I have got nothing from that policy. So as I count it I should have 6 manpower. One for each city and one for each granary I have built. Of those 6 I should only be using 3.

Try to use the latest version 405V6.

Is there a version before the most current version where this aspect of the mod works? I don't like the fact that the Planet Simulator map script doesn't work in the most current version.

Top Bottom