CCTP Working Version Progress

View attachment 369576same trouble with research - fix it the same way as before(delete ai and smthing folders)?

Its a little bit more complicated, the ai gets unhappy and there for there research is reduced. Seems the happpiness system needs a little overwork.
I played one game on a duel map and the ai was in front of me with science.

Code:
A quckfix is the Reveres Engeneering tool attached to my post.
Just enable it, will not be compatible with your save games.
More strange when i included it into the CCTP mod it was savegame compatible, mhhh.

Edit please send me the Database.log not the debug.log, thanks.

Attachments

• CCTP 4.03 Revers Engeneering (v 1).rar
    1.8 KB · Views: 62
Thanks. You say unhappy... Yes, 1 out of 3(and barbarians). Most of ai have positive income(2 out of 3). Get hands on mods you recommended with cctp, it also shows statistics about research points and all.
PS - dunno is it problem in those two mods or just random bug - "god of war" isn't working anymore.
PPS - link for "DLL - Various Mod Components" is too old. Here are "new" one DLL - Various Mod Components
PPPS - edited this f*ckin bb code until it gave me normal variation of himself... lol... I am a winner of this duel!

Thanks, still working on it, its a testing version, but i look positive in the future:=)

For my attachment op, it looks like i have forgot to load the lua file correctly, upps.
Will upload a working Reverese Engeneering tool soon.

Next post, after digging my actuell logs, one civs (form 11 ais) is in positive happiness and only 4 techs behind me.

Most ais are creating more science then me, so the unhappiness is the problem here.
Policies and Faith are comming good along, as i hoped.

iam thinking of removing the -1 happiness from workers and give the discovering of natural wonders +1 happiness.
Also the basis happines for each handicap will be slightly changed.

Thats good, yes they are create more, than you... but reverse engineering saves their asses. One question - can be some.... religion options be... i dunno how to say that, but mix of +15% production +2 prod per ww +2 science per ww are almost cheating combo(+2 food too thought, if you will kick out +2 science).
Ai do not pick it(if you founded a religion, then all you need is time) at all. Venice are overpowered with this settings...
PS - sorry, here you can have it View attachment Civ5CoreDatabase.rar(have archives of debug database... so forgot..)

There are no flavors for religion (at least i think so), that means the ai pick the beliefs in a way i dont can manipulate.

Also i played without Reverse Engeneering.

Ok i changed the happiness settings for the Ai.
This should help, on the long way to avoid AI problems.

Just unpack the two attachments into the CommunityCallToPower/CCTP folder and overwrite the existing ones.

Attachments

• Tweaks.rar
    2.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Various.rar
    92.2 KB · Views: 96
hmmm.. here are logs from first era up to 3rd+, nothing changed(in general about ai).
View attachment 369655. Will try from the second one.
PS - do not remember, but one great work create an error(cannot load a pic of it), do not affect the game thought.

Have you followed the instructions above?

BTW it looks like the problem with city disappairing is gone.

Thanks for the logs, but its the wrong one.
The logs that are needed is this one and the lua log.
See the the attachment for example

Attachments

• Database.rar
    2.2 KB · Views: 34
lol... facepalm? yeah... Sorry, here the right ones, thought they are really small(faq about activating logs readed, used and all... so dunno why, may be not so many errors?) View attachment Database.rar.
So... from 2nd era to 2nd... tech's are not progressing again for ai. Thought their religion war is far more aggressive. cave(wonder) do not need mountain, national shrine/harvest do not needed shrine/harvest. For now that's all i've got.
Up: 3rd era start - nothing changed, but ai hardly buy buildings with money. Too lazy now to send some of log/db files(core/debug/data), so... may be problem in me? :( You said you played and they researched. Mine - not. I don't think unlim exp for barbarians and changed names for prophets can result in this... later, all later.

No logs needed so far, I have all enabled on my pc, and the infos are overflouting me. Will upload o overworked version soon.

Long time i didn^t come to explore this fabulous mod just before the release of Brave new World extension.

So this version work with BNW?
thanks in advance

MJ

Long time i didn^t come to explore this fabulous mod just before the release of Brave new World extension.

So this version work with BNW?
thanks in advance

MJ

There is only this Version, and yes its for BNW.;)

Hi Gilga,

Is it only possible to play on chieftan difficulty level with 4.03 ? It seems to default to that. Thanks again for the awesome mod. I cant play civ 5 without your mod. Im spoiled now ! lol. TY

Hi Gilga,

Is it only possible to play on chieftan difficulty level with 4.03 ? It seems to default to that. Thanks again for the awesome mod. I cant play civ 5 without your mod. Im spoiled now ! lol. TY

Well i hear this question the first time. Normally you should be able to choice all kind of difficulties.
If you cant select it, then there is something going wrong.
Are other difficult settting shown?, or is it just you cant select them?

Thanks for the cheers:rolleyes:

When I setup the game and choose civ, map type etc I chose prince. When the game starts and I go to the menu is is suddenly switched to "2" chieftan. I tried several times with same result. Perhaps one of my other mods is conflicting. ty

I disabled all mods and then started a game with on cctp enabled and I have the same issue. I select Prince but once game starts difficulty level says chieftain.

Top Bottom