Hey, I just found a solution to the CD not found error when starting Conquests - I was running ot from a normal DVD-ROM drive, and didn't have any virtual imaging software. I went to Control Panel->System->Hardware->Device Manager->IDE controller properties->Primary or Secondary channel, depending on where your optical drive is installed, and the drive access mode was "Multi Word DMA 2". I just changed it to "Ultra DMA 2 - Ultra33" and the game detected the CD! Not sure if this is a general solution or not, but hope it helps at least some people. It was driving me crazy not being able to play!