Celtic Towns

Pounder

Phaethon was here
Huayna Capac357 was working on these and I sort of made a couple of sets from his work.

I'll post them here hopefully with Huayna Capac357's blessing. I apologize for hi-jacking your preview thread.

There are two sets:

Version 1 with walls on all town sizes and double walls on the walled town.

Version 2 with only walls on the walled town.

I know that there was some call for further enhancements, but I think I will post them as is for now.

Attachments

• celtcityv1.PCX
    101.2 KB · Views: 443
  • celtwallsv1.pcx
    47.1 KB · Views: 410
  • pre celts.png
    pre celts.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 3,260
  • celtcityv2.PCX
    90.9 KB · Views: 441
  • celtwallsv2.pcx
    48.1 KB · Views: 400
Huayna Capac357 was working on these and I sort of made a couple of sets from his work.

I'll post them here hopefully with Huayna Capac357's blessing. I apologize for hi-jacking your preview thread.

There are two sets:

Version 1 with walls on all town sizes and double walls on the walled town.

Version 2 with only walls on the walled town.

I know that there was some call for further enhancements, but I think I will post them as is for now.

You have it! Very nice job :goodjob:

The double ring-wall looks fantastic!
Will you make more citysets in this style? (I could imagine some Scandinavian longhouses)

How do I put these towns into a game? I've done quite a few mods but don't know how to use town graphics.

How do I put these towns into a game? I've done quite a few mods but don't know how to use town graphics.

You will have to replace one of the existing cities with the new set.

That basically means renaming these files to replace others.

Probably best to create a scenario and add all new files to the scenario.

If you don't create a scenario and are just changing the epic game, then make sure you save a backup of the original files in case you ever need to change them back.

Top Bottom