Census Department: Statistics and Reports

Danke

Judge Advocate
This thread is for Census Department reports and statistics. If you have any requests for specific census information please feel free to post it here or to PM me or my First Census Officer, Zarn

Here is a link to the previous Census Statistical Information, organized by disorganizer:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20722

And here is a link to the Citizen Registry, the base source of information on all Phoenatican Citizens. Please remember to keep your Registry entry up-to-date!

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20720

Phoenatica Population 1780 AD

This is the regular breakdown of population by city and province according to the registry. This was built on the original census work done by disorganizer and the provincial breakdown by Lovro. Change numbers (i.e. +2) are from AD 1720. Cities may not reflect recent acquisitions.

This includes all 141 Citizens currently in the Registry. Any citizens who did not state a city are assumed to be travelers or refugees and are listed as unassigned. Citizens who chose two cities (Strider!) are listed under the first choice as that is, I am sure, where they pay Phoenatican taxes.

Governors, if you find that your province listing is incorrect please remind your citizens to update their Registry listings!

Province of Istar: Population 37 (+2)

Capital: Fox Nest(34)
Cities: Eyr(1), Khatovar(1), Malinalco, Asyut, Lutetia, Chie(1), Tirion

Province of Kashmir: Population 15 (+3)

Capital: Cyrus(2)
Cities: Heliopolis(2), Delphi(9), Sunshine Beach, Alexandria(1), Oka, Herakleia, CSIM, Thessalonica, Ephesus, Chondote(1), Hieraconpolis, St. Regis, Gandasetaigon

Province of Normandy: Population 40 (-1)

Capital: PDX(16)
Cities: Pherris(2), Shailonegha(3), New Falcon's Haven(3), Port Gisnod, Miami(1), Boston(3), Valhall(9), Chicago(3)

Province of Asphinxia: Population 12 (-1)

Capital: Thebes(2)
Cities: Memphis(3), Elephantine(1), Byblos, El Amarna(1), Abydos(2), Callisto(1), Arrakis(2), Enkephalonika

Province of Scythia: Population 2 (+1)

Capital: Cumae
Cities: Sparta(1), Corinth(1)

Province of New Cormyr: Population 3 (+0)

Cities: Plexia, Justinian, Seantoria(1), Phoenix's Den(1), Byzantium(1), Lungdunum

Province of Ameri: Population 20 (-1)

Capital: San Francisco(5)
Cities: Atlanta(1), Civanatoria(3), New York(6), Philadelphia(4), Seattle(1), Paville, Robinville

Province #9: Population 0 (+0)

Cities: Pharsalos

Province of Mohawkia: Population 2 (+2)

Capital: Oil Springs(1)
Cities: Hangchow(1), Chengdu, Grand River, Shanghai, Tsingtao, Xinjian

Province of Nuova Terra: Population 0 (+0)

Capital: Mokra
Cities: Tonawanda, Salamanca, Allegheny, Cattaragaus

Province #12: Population 1

Cities: Ganogeh, Marathon(1)

Unassigned Citizens (no stated city): 9 (+0)

Citizens who chose two cities (Strider!) are listed under the first choice as that is, I am sure, where they pay Phoenatican taxes.

Hey!!! I travel alot!!!!

I wonder if there is a way to get people away from the capital.

How can i find out which citizens live in which city without having to go thru the registry?

I'd like to note that you have Nuova Terra as being devoid of human life, you can add one to the province as well to Salamanca, cuz I've just moved.

Originally posted by disorganizer
How can i find out which citizens live in which city without having to go thru the registry?

On Monday when I'm on the right computer I'll post the census file, although I've been mulling publishing the equivalent of a "phone book" with listings of citizens by city.

disorganizer, if you are interested in a certain region, as opposed to the whole country, PM me and I'll type it in by hand

Originally posted by Zarn
I wonder if there is a way to get people away from the capital.

Disband Fox Next :suicide: . I did that in GOTM.

That would be a perfect idea :)
But a nicer one would be to give them something to do if they move to other places.
We could for example distribute our departments to the different provinces and force the leaders and deputies to move there. Or let the 1st ppl in a city be mayors there.
Maybe give rpg-money for the first citizen of a city and getting money from the last citizen leaving a city...

That means I will be the first citizen to live in pherris. Also the ISD headquarters is their.

Phoenatica Population 1800 AD

This is the regular breakdown of population by city and province according to the registry. This was built on the original census work done by disorganizer and the provincial breakdown by Lovro. Change numbers (i.e. +2) are from AD 1780. All current cities should be represented.

This includes all 145 Citizens currently in the Registry. Any citizens who did not state a city are assumed to be travelers or refugees and are listed as unassigned. Citizens who chose two cities (Strider!) are listed under the first choice as that is, I am sure, where they pay Phoenatican taxes (unless they become Mayor of their second city(Chieftess!) in which case that is their offical residence).

Governors, if you find that your province listing is incorrect please remind your citizens to update their Registry listings!

Province of Istar: Population 37 (+0)

Capital: Fox Nest(35)
Cities: Eyr(1), Khatovar(1), Malinalco, Asyut, Lutetia, Chie, Tirion

Province of Kashmir: Population 11 (-4)

Capital: Cyrus(2)
Cities: Heliopolis(2), Delphi(6), Sunshine Beach, Alexandria, Oka, Herakleia, CSIM, Thessalonica, Ephesus, Chondote(1), Hieraconpolis, St. Regis, Gandasetaigon

Province of Normandy: Population 39 (-1)

Capital: PDX(16)
Cities: Pherris(2), Shailonegha(3), New Falcon's Haven(3), Port Gisnod, Miami(1), Boston(3), Valhall(9), Chicago(2)

Province of Asphinxia: Population 14 (+2)

Capital: Thebes(4)
Cities: Memphis(3), Elephantine(1), Byblos, El Amarna(1), Abydos(2), Callisto(1), Arrakis(2), Enkephalonika

Province of Scythia: Population 2 (+1)

Capital: Sparta(1)
Cities: Cumae, Corinth(1)

Province of New Cormyr: Population 4 (+0)

Capital: Seantoria(2)
Cities: Plexia, Justinian, Phoenix's Den(1), Byzantium(1), Lungdunum

Province of Ameri: Population 21 (+1)

Capital: San Francisco(5)
Cities: Atlanta(1), Civanatoria(3), New York(7), Philadelphia(4), Seattle(1), Paville, Robinville

Province #8: Population 0

Cities: Ravenna

Province of Victoria: Population 2 (+2)

Cities: Pharsalos(2)

Province of Mohawkia: Population 5 (+3)

Capital: Oil Springs(1)
Cities: Hangchow(1), Chengdu, Grand River, Shanghai, Tsingtao(1), Xinjiang(1)

Province of Nuova Terra: Population 1 (+1)

Capital: Mokra(1)
Cities: Tonawanda, Salamanca, Allegheny, Cattaragaus

Province #12: Population 1

Cities: Ganogeh, Marathon(1)

Unassigned Citizens (no stated city): 9 (+0)

Top Bottom