CFC Adventures: Who Wants Some Super-Powers?

I get into the building, and take the elevator to the roof.

(PLEASE don't make the elevator malfunction!:()

You happen to exit the elevator at the top floor, just as the henchmen are coming up the stairs....

I have to sleep, so this will continue sometime tomorrow.

I summon a couple of imps to distract them while I go to the roof to begin summoning.

I pick up the faint sound of gunshots. Seeing the villains rushing to the top floor, I use my superspear to levitate them into the air about ten feet. "Why are you shooting?" "I'z you! One o' da civfanatics!" Bullets fly at me but I drop the enemies so that they fall on the ground with great speed. They hit the ground, dropping their guns. Picking up the guns, I hurl them off the roof of the building to be smashed on the asphalt roads below.
"Who are you?" I ask.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. ;)

Updating, updating...

I surprise them from behind the door and punch peoples heads off.

Several henchmen are levitated into the air as they try to break free. Several more are surprised by the The Man With The Plan and quite frankly lose their heads about it.

"Holy ****! FIRE!!!" They all fire at you! The Man and the Spearman both lose 4 hit points of damage each.

You all have 20 hit points, with the exception of puglover and h4ppy, who now have 16.

I grab a gun and shoot people. Also I try to dodge bullets.

This surprise move cause two henchmen to lose 3 hp and one to lose 4 hp. They fire back, hitting the Man (-1 hp) and Spearman (-2).

10 henchmen left: maximum hp 6.

EDIT: I'll just watch

"I guess you won't answer me then." I say as bullets nick my skin. "OW! CIVFANATICS ASSEMBLE! WE NEED BACKUP!" I'll shoot blasts of electrical energy at the henchmen.

The blasts successfully incapacitate the henchmen--for now. However, Super Spearman is now drained of magic energy and will replenish in ten battle rounds.

Now the hallway is silent once more, save the music and the slowly-growing roar of commotion from below....

Are we allowed to do illegal things in this game. (If so then I kill all the incapacitated henchment) (If not then I bend wires around to make a cage for them like superman does in the comics) Also I reload my gun and put extra bullets in my pockets.

I won't stop you from doing illegal stuff, but I'd also like to keep the superhero atmosphere from deviating too much. It's your call.

I guess I'll take one of the guns. And I'll stuff my pockets with ammo.

Originally posted by Amenhotep7
I summon a couple of imps to distract them while I go to the roof to begin summoning.

I decide to go with the superman cage form steal bars idea instead of killing the guys.

Is there still space to join this?
And are mages allowed, or must the superpowers be modern?

Hmm...I don't see why not. A couple of people don't appear to be playing right now. The superpowers indeed should be modern. Post your character and I'll put it up. :)

Top Bottom