CFC Adventures: Who Wants Some Super-Powers?

I get to the top of the FalCorp building and summon Bodmin. I charge him with the order to bring down the zeppelin with his mastery of weather, at all costs.

Ok, then I'll be Oitur: The Shadow.
Superpower skills: Shadow Shield (invisible unless in direct light) and Power Hand (point at somebody and knock them 10 feet backwards). Cannot use the second while the first is active.

Non-superpower skills: Extreme dexterity (throwing, climbing, dodging, catching etc.), thick skin.

So now what? I guess I should go and find the other heroes.

Dead?

CivCube needs to update us.

Homework has been kicking in lately. :crazyeye: I'll try to update tomorrow.

Out of the shadows of the hallways comes Oitur: The Shadow to join forces with the other Super Fanatics!

Osiris tries to get to the FalCorp building, but to his dismay finds a force field surrounding the roof. He summons the spirit Bodmin anyway to go attack the zeppelin. It might not do much, but it will help a little.

Meanwhile, the hallway is still empty with a door at the end and a hole in the floor. What do you do?

I also crush FalCorp with my fist.

I wait and watch Bodmin do his thing.

Oitur switches off his Shield, remaining in the shadows. "Hi guys... so just what are we doing now?" I slip off towards the door, point at it, look stupid as nothing happens, then look around for the light switch so that I can safely walk up to and through the door.
Do I find the light switch?

Sure do. The hallway is now bathed in a sterile light. The doorway reveals another flight of stairs leading down to the next level.

Bodmin is unable to make any serious damage, but he manages to find out that there is a giant creature inside the zeppelin.

OK, I walk through the doors, call for the other Civfanatics to follow me, then ask for a plan.
Idea: Capture some enemy guys
Torture them into giving up information
Go look for the secret acess thingy or whatever (When there's an evil villan with a master plan, he will have a stupid secret access thing.)
Take it
Go destroy the evil machine
Capture the mad scientist.

What do we do? Can you give some NPC or spirit-voice advice? Are we just supposed to find out how to get to the zeppelin?

I survey the zeppelin for a very long time, looking for ANY possible way to get in. My gaze is drawn to...

A small figure is seen flying out of the bottom of the zeppelin. Meanwhile, a djinn is summoned by no one in particular. He looks remarkably like CivCube...

"Ahhhhh yes!" he says. "How are ye to get to the zeppelin? Simple: explore! Surely thou wilt findest a way there..." poof

I curse at the djinni under my breath. ( You could have been more helpful.:p) Then have decided that the best way would be to get into a building. As it passes, I jump onto the zeppelin. Once I'm on the zeppelin, I'll probe around, and find an enterance.

Then I'm like: What the heck am I thinking?! I know what to do! I'll see if this evil guy has any buddies on the ground who can tell me the exact way one is to board this floating behemoth.:D

I cut the central lighting for the whole building so that I can get out. Then I walk over to a bar and start offering drinks for information.

I go with the others.

I'll try to reenergize my spear.

Top Bottom