CFC Mod! Freeze, miscreant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dell19 said:
Just out of curiosity would that actually work? Is it possible to actually buy yourself moderator status? :mischief:
It's TF's site; if he wants to raise funds by auctioning off mod positions (why would anyone in their right mind would want to become mods!?), there's nothing to stop him.

Of course, if the quality of the site goes downhill after the appointment of a few less than stellar quality mods, that's his own problem too. :ack:

lets start the bidding at 2 paperclips and 5¢ put up by Ybbor

I'll throw in an extra paperclip...

I doubt it would be really acceptable unless it was a really large sum of money and then you might as well buy the site...

5¢ ... awww ... that's me outbid :rolleyes:

XIII said:
Of course, if the quality of the site goes downhill after the appointment of a few less than stellar quality mods, that's his own problem too.

Where I come from, that's implied blackmail :mischief:

But I agree with your other statement. Mods cannot argue their points in heated debate: They have to post cold, hard facts without bias... and behave stiff... it would stunt anyone's post count! :p

The Last Conformist said:
Hypothesis: The stars will cause more people to want to become mods. Hence, we'll see more spammy threads in Site Feedback.

With the present situation everyone will want to become a mod so they get stars...

cgannon64 said:
I'll sell my postcount...that's gotta be worth something.
Smart move. I sell mine too, with lend/lease scheme :p
Hypothesis: The stars will cause more people to want to become mods. Hence, we'll see more spammy threads in Site Feedback.
:dubious:

I thought we were just migrating the OT discussions to a more private location :lol:

Analysis of the mod avatars reveals the following trends in colors featured:

Silver/Grey: 4
Blue: 5
Red: 4
Green: 2
Black: 4
Orange: 5
Yellow: 2
Bronze/Brown: 6
White: 7

Ratios of color (25pts per avatar):

Silver/Grey: 75
Blue: 35
Red: 47
Green: 20
Black: 45
Orange: 44
Yellow: 16
Bronze/Brown: 67
White: 45

Those who have silver/grey seem to use it a lot (to the point of exclusion). Purple and Pink aren't mod colors at all. Green and Yellow aren't much better. Neutral colors (Silver/Gray, Black, White, Bronze/Brown) are prevailent, probably because they are so neutral.

Obviously this can mean only one thing. Or maybe many things. This totally scientific and unbiased analysis by myself conclusively shows that mods have really ugly avatars in general. The only suitable star to accurately represent mod status would be:

Aeson - only you have too much time on your hands. ;)

And here I thought Matrix was the one who kept the CFC stats. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom