CFC User's Mod: Unit requests, previews and more!

truckingpete said:
Umm.....HELP!! :cry:

How in the world do you use this thing??? I dont understand it at all...

I build a cube for the main cab...Then I build another cube..I try to make it go right beisde it but both images are 1.... I resize one they both resize...I don't get it......??? :confused:

I am working on the the model first, I'll do the animation stuff once I learn the modeling.....

I see that there is a Semi already in the program, but I don't want to use that one...it was made by somebody else...I rather try to build my own...

I looked at the tutorial....I didn't really understand it....I read all 500+ posts...well scanned most of them...

Anybody help?

Thanks!

- TP

This probably belongs in the OFX thread, but oh well, doesn't matter to me.

It sounds like both of the cubes are still selected, when the vierticies are yellow, they're selected, when they're red they're deselected, to deselect one of your cubes, use the "object" tool and click on any verticie of that object and the whole thing is deselected.
Alternativly, when your doing more complex things, you'll find that double-clicking the "select" button will make it deselect. very useful :)

Dease said:
This probably belongs in the OFX thread, but oh well, doesn't matter to me.

It sounds like both of the cubes are still selected, when the vierticies are yellow, they're selected, when they're red they're deselected, to deselect one of your cubes, use the "object" tool and click on any verticie of that object and the whole thing is deselected.
Alternativly, when your doing more complex things, you'll find that double-clicking the "select" button will make it deselect. very useful :)

Oh, thanks! I was wondering how to deselect.....

- TP

Top Bottom