Changing the units icons

Do you want the icons to be changed to better ones?

• yes

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • no

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
I'd love to look for that darn sacred mountain. With a slight bit of editting in the texts, we could have them going off to some 3rd world land looking for rare artifacts or something.

Well, while a good idea in itself don't you think it would be a little out of context?

The event I'd like to see in this mod are those that would serve to get me more into the mode of the time. They can enrich the game experience by involving the player in quests that will eventually serve the ultimate aim of winning the war. Some quest would be to infiltrate a specific number of enemies cities. On accomplishing this the player can receive critical information or be able to hamper research efforts of the enemy drastically. Some random event can grant fighters a better interception chance. Another quest can be to capture a specific submarine and getting access to critical communication info that will grant the player's destroyers a better chance to intercept submarines. (Sounds Familiar?)

By the way I feel submarines are quite week and somewhat useless in civ4 in general and in this mod as well though they sure were quite a menace in these time.

@wotan321
Sounds like Indiana Jones, find the ark of the covenant and your troops are invincible :D. More historic events would be nice, like a massive stack of Spitfire and AA for the battle of Britain if Germany attacks any city there.

Dale,
I am older guy -- 53 -- and my eye sight is not as good as it was when I was a younger man --

The Nato icons are fine for me -- very visable -- but the ship icons -- tiny little dd and bb and cc -- very hard to read

Maybe a B and D and C

Oh, and by the way -- using beta 3 -- will have comments for you shortly

I am having a hard time with the aircraft icons, since the yellow there is the same color as the "active unit" halo around the icons. Its hard to tell in a stack which unit is active.

Top Bottom