1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Check out the NES forum!

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Stories & Tales' started by VanillaCube, May 20, 2002.

1. VanillaCube

VanillaCube Your local Schizophrenic

As only some of you may know there is a new thing going on at the Civ3 Stories & Tales forum, that place also harbors the newly created NES forum, since it really hasn't much to do with Civ3 I figured I would enlighten you wonderfull but backwards people of CIV2 Stories & Tales I posted a link to the forum here so you can go check it out!
    If you like controling a nation and dealing with other human players in a forum based land then hop on over to the NES Forum, you wont regret it :goodjob:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=69

2. Demetrias

Demetrias Emperor

dudes come play. We need lots more people and its loads of fun. There are plenty of spots open and you can even make your own just come by for a visit and read what its about. You'll enjoy the game and its not something for civ3ers its one anyone can play soo come and join.