Cheerleaders Had Sex in Bar, Witnesses Say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stapel said:
That's just weird, don't you think?

Drunk people having a little fight after having sex in a bar aren't news at all, let go front page news......

Unless some people get wounded and/or serious weapons are involved.
i am actualy more worried/discouraged/surprised that no matter what happens, if "some people get wounded or serious weapons are involved", it gets plastered all over the front pages for days.
talk about morbid newsreporting. and that's all people care about, is how did someone else suffer today.
as apposed to this. this is much better. the news reporting about something good - two people enjoying themselves (or eachother)

marshal zhukov said:
I read this article at Yahoo News:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051108...w3tiBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTA5aHJvMDdwBHNlYwN5bmNhdA--

"Two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders were charged after their arrest at a bar where witnesses told police the women had sex in a restroom"
" Witnesses said the women were having sex in a stall with each other, angering patrons waiting in line to get into the restroom at the club in the Channelside district." :groucho:

That is what I call a bar.
Hollywood is probably going to make a movie about this story and also shoot a movie biography about both cheerleaders. :drool:

What do you guys think?

This just reenforces the steiotype that chearleaders are sluts just looking to get layed :rolleyes:.

RoddyVR said:
i am actualy more worried/discouraged/surprised that no matter what happens, if "some people get wounded or serious weapons are involved", it gets plastered all over the front pages for days.
talk about morbid newsreporting. and that's all people care about, is how did someone else suffer today.
as apposed to this. this is much better. the news reporting about something good - two people enjoying themselves (or eachother)
Yeah but someone had to go and complain about it. The Puritans!:mischief:

CivGeneral said:
This just reenforces the steiotype that chearleaders are sluts just looking to get layed :rolleyes:.
But these cheerleaders are naughty naughty girls.

They need a spanking. :spank:

OOh ooh I got some good jokes...
Two carolina panthers cheerleaders are in a car. Who's driving?
Spoiler :
The Cops

Two carolina panthers cheerleaders walk into a bar.
Spoiler :
Hey bartender, do you still have that hold in the ladies bathroom wall?

Fox Mccloud said:
Your very sick, aren't you..... :vomit: :eek:

Those are such harsh words.

I just want to have a menage a trois with two hot cheerleaders. :lol:

Is there are problem with that?
:nono:

Fox Mccloud said:
Your very sick, aren't you..... :vomit: :eek:
No, he really isn't. Most heterosexual males find the idea of two hot young women going at it to be arousing. Of course, heterosexual male fantasy of lesbian activity really doesn't match what actually happens.

marshal zhukov said:
I just want to have a menage a trois with two hot cheerleaders. :lol:

Is there are problem with that?
:nono:
I checked the dictionary on what that meant and IT WAS NOT FUNNY... :eek:
Besides, they're lesbians, they don't do... that with men

This is just another case of state abuse. I'm talking about the fundamental right of cheerleaders to have lesbian sex, wherever and by whatever means they desire :mischief:

Yeah but what if these cheerleaders decided to have sex in the middle of the road and an ambulance was trying to get by with a man dying of a heart attack? That man would die in that ambulance while the driver is trying to find an alternative route/gawking/insert 3rd scenario here! All because people were having sex in the middle of the road! A travesty I tells ya! I say they go to it in the bedroom! Or at least a bathroom that people aren't queuing up for because that's just inconvenient.

(I know this isn't really why they were arrested but) it should be up to the owner of the private property to decide whether to allow this at his bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom