Chinese Government Relaxes Its Total Ban on Wikipedia

maybe because it's just a drop on the hot stone?

Why can you access the english version and not the Chinese? Is it because educated people that can speak English will have access to most information they want to find anyway?

The Chinese version is still banned in China! What percentage of the Chinese population will be reading English Wiki anyway?

Hence the ":rolleyes:"

I'm the one who's only interested in English version.

Good News!!!!!!!

However, I've already made up my mind to leave the country at my first opportunity, ungrateful me...

dutchfire said:
Why can you access the english version and not the Chinese? Is it because educated people that can speak English will have access to most information they want to find anyway?
You tell me. *shrugs*

Mysterious indeed are the ways of the government....

Dann said:
You tell me. *shrugs*

Mysterious indeed are the ways of the government....

Could you get whacked in the nogging for voicing your discontent here? ;)

No because this forum isn't famous enough. :p

plarq said:
I'm the one who's only interested in English version.

Good News!!!!!!!

However, I've already made up my mind to leave the country at my first opportunity, ungrateful me...
*Thinks long and hard*
I recomend North Vegas ..... I can even hook you up with a job a China a gogo ;) :goodjob:

Well now that the English wiki is available in China, the Chinese government can read all about us on our wiki, and then ban Perfection.

Perfection hurts the eyes of innocent Chinese children! Chinese government must ban Perfection!

ironduck said:
But if it was a forum the government was watching?
:mischief:
Perfection said:
You mean, I'm not yet a household name in China?
:nope:
Mise said:
Well now that the English wiki is available in China, the Chinese government can read all about us on our wiki, and then ban Perfection.
Now that's an idea...

Good for China...

ironduck said:
But if it was a forum the government was watching?

Why should it watch this forum? Or, what's the deal if government staff watch this? I mean, there should be civ-fan in Chinese authority staff, and they carelessly slipped into OT for Babe's Thread.

Top Bottom