Citizens Group: La Cosa Nostra

This is the greatest thing since toasted bread: the mafia running a public registry... Boys, if this is gonna work, I donno.

This have been silent for a while but no more.

I would like to remind everyone that the books are still open, I would like for both of the capos to PM me once this has happened i will return instructions and discussion for how this thing will go in the future. This is the most important thing so far and we need to plan and act together, elections and installlation of the goverment is happening soon.

Also as of right now the office on Consigleri is vacant, if you want this position PM me and i will consider it. Consigleri is the most important position after Don, you are the considered the co-leader although you are not above a capo in the hirachy you are considered seperate from the system. You are the advisor and you hold the reigns over the don so nothing stupid can happen. Also this is a honary title in times to come This thing of ours will become the most prominant title in the group, while everyone (don and capo) are considered thugs you are the gentle men. Please PM,

Blk Bird, why would you come here speficly to insult me, it is not wise to do such things but you are merely a stone in my shoe run along

Don, you have a PM form me.

One mistake in it that i made is that I did not mean the Trimutive Goverment. It was the "Flexible Goverment" that I meant.

I am looking forward to my next meating with you don.

i didnt mean that was who was in each crew, merely who to send PMs to. I will make the main page so it shows crews soon.

Mr Roboto is gone away at the descretion of the mods, He got 3-5 cause some mod fabricated some evidence.

Not at jab at the mods just being silly like the way criminals would talk about someone going to jail

I'd like to join, never played a demo-game though, so could use a link to the explanation.
the demogame warmup forums just confuse me, since I thought this wasn't played versus AI but against the other 'political organisations'.
Am I wrong? or is that just the warmup?

yea... I think I can use an explanation, but it seems like rp and I luv rp ^^
c ya

the demogame is played against the AI. the various organizations are formed to achieve their own interests (IIP wants to be imperialist, the party wants to be totalitarian)

I've read the faq, things allready start to make sense.
So every organisation tries to get his own stuff done by the government.
I'll keep reading trough these forums and will try to catch on asap...
if i can join, off course.

I don't knw how I stumbled across this, probablly because I've had quite a few beers in th pst hour, but wht the hell i'LL jion if possible.

Name : Ice2k4 (wish I could use a diffrnt one)
Picture: Will post soon
Position: Soldati, although i'd like consigliere one day

A little background on me. I'm Italian-American...I speak Sicilian and some decent Italian. Most of my family on my mom's side have been arrested and have worked for or been in the mob (should I be saying this onlne?) Anyway I think this is actually a good idea, having a criminal organization in the demogame. It would go really good with the rpg, which I might add is now open...and since I'm the banker there, well you get it....

Anyway I swear the oath of omerta, and apply for soldati position.

iM placing the famiglia e friends (which im confused as to why only half of it is in italian.) in my sig. I'll have a pic by tommoro.

Thanx
-Ice2k4

You seemed to post a few things in some decent italian, I assumed it was you who wrote it. Anyway in italian it'd be Famiglia e Amici...but I guess someone's figured that out.

Btw, sorry about that post I made last night, the spellings were all messed up because I had one too many beers.

Top Bottom