City of Androbius

burning_phoneix

Chieftain

Welcome to the official thread for the City of Androbius.

We are located in the heartland of the Northern Province "The Foundation of Fanatika" and we rank as one of the oldest cities in Fanatika founded in 3850 BC. Connected to the rest of Fanatika via rail we are a short distance away from the holy city of Jedina and the newly renamed Starke.

Enjoy your stay :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------
City Information -Updated frequently
------------------------------------------------------------------
Population:820,000

Founded:3850 BC

Current improvements:
Barracks
Granary
Temple
Marketplace
Library
University
Courthouse
Aqeduct
Factory
Hydroplant
Bank

Luxury Items:-All

Garrison:Infantryx1
Panzerx1

Current Que:panzer,Panzer,Panzer

Requested Que: Panzer,Panzer,P.Station,Panzer
----------------------------------------------------------
City Production Updated frequently
----------------------------------------------------------
Food : 26 per turn:-3
Shield : 41 per turn:+6

Commerce : 22 per turn:+0

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Citizen Status
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy:12
Content:0
Unhappy:0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
News Ticker Updated Frequently
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

#March 29,2003
-Governer Shaitan approves building of new Bank
-City production tab added
-Proposal for mine announced
#March 31
-University is built
-City to produce Panzers
-Tundra tiles will be mined and given roads and rail
-Proposal to build police station.
#April 1st April Fools Day
-New requested que in city production
#April 6th
-Bank Completed
-New Citizen tab
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Annoucments by Mayor Fenix :king: are posted here.

To speed up Androbius' production and lessen all the food waste (8 lost due to no hospital) I propose that the irrigated grassland directly southwest of Columbia be mined instead.

We will lose 2 food but gain four shields from this action.

I will post pics ASAP.

I also put a new City production tab to keep track of city production and any changes every term

First allow me to congratulate my fellow fanatikans on our rapid and un-opposed victory over the inferior American people.:goodjob:
One of our infantry was sent to the front lines and showed bravery in battle.
Also thanks to some clever re-organization of tiles from our governer Shaitan we now produce more shield and commerce at the expense of otherwise wasted food.Our governor has also issued commands to tile and road our tundra areas for even more production.

Also our city will start production on a line of our Elite Panzer tanks that easily cut through the measly american troops. The victory of these tanks in the American war will send a clear message to all who oppose Fanatika:scan: .

My only request to the governer is that we find time to build a police station between the panzer productions.

News must travel slowly in these parts... must be that frontier feel. The American War is over, and we won!

Quoting bp:
First allow me to congratulate my fellow fanatikans on our rapid and un-opposed victory over the inferior American people.

Quoting CT:
News must travel slowly in these parts... must be that frontier feel. The American War is over, and we won!

Shucks, Jennie Mae...If me n' you don't start readin' proper, folks WILL start riotin'.

Jethro :lol:

The City of Kuhkaff welcomes The North Province's new Mayor, burning_phoneix.

Thanks for explaining my words to Cheiftess Cyc:goodjob: .

Also I have added a new "requested que" under city production which reperesents what I request of Governer Shatain.

The City of Naerva welcomes Androbius's mayor, mr burning_phoenix

This is a tidy and well organized thread - a fine example for mayors to follow (IMHO anyways)

A police station is doable. Androbius has only 3 of 35 corruption so it won't have a big impact but should make 100 shield builds take 3 turns instead of 4 turns. A hospital would be a wasted improvement for this fair city. Starke to the south must be grown to a size where it can use all of its hills and mountains so will eventually need the great bulk of the grasslands these two cities share.

What? other cities already work 8 Androbius squares compared to Androbius 12 working squares any more will result in a non growing city considering that it is completly surronded

But, Starke has 5 corrupt shield. You should always throw that into the equation.

@CT:Androbius wastes 3 shields to currption so it balances out
@Shaitan: Starke at full growth will be able to use the mountains to the south for shields if Starke ever reaches 100 shields Androbius will most likely fall under 30

Starke has a spt target of 80 so will be rather far down the list for the ~20 plan. Androbius won't have to worry about losing tiles for a while. Also, Androbius will have priority over all neighbor cities except Starke so will be getting access to some of the tiles in its radius that are being shared out right now.

b_p - It's losing 3 commerce per turn. Right now, it's losing 5spt. That's because I started growing the city a bit (started mining actually, and micromanaged a bit). (like DZ says "Let's grow some cities!").

In fact, it's the start of the Size ~20 Plan. Kyoto is on its' way to 100spt, as is Kuhkaff.

Once again our mighty forces crushed yet another inferior civilization, The French, Congratulation fellow fanatikans:D

Local News
---------------------
The bank is finally completed! Now you can safely store your hard earned money and watch your profits grow!

I made a new citizen tab tht shows the mood of the population of Androbius

Routine update of city status

Top Bottom