City planner mod?

Malachi256

Prince
I have found several mods, but they don't seem to do what I want them to do.

I simply want a mod that lets me graphically stick city-crosses on the map. This would make it infinitely easier to do my multi-city expansion plan.

There is the "line drawer" in the strategy layer, but it's very cumbersome and ugly.

This is one of the features in the BUG (BTS Unaltered Gameplay) Mod.

You can find the mod here

You want BUG mod version 3.6 or later. Press ALT-X to enter or leave dot mapping mode. Press CTRL-X to turn the display on or off.

Edit: it only works zoomed in, not in globe view - the opposite of that line drawing tool, which confused me at first.

In BUG you can do this. CTRL+X shows/hides the dotmap, ALT+X enters/leaves edit mode. While in edit mode, clicking will place a city+BFC and right-clicking will remove one (if you're on the city) or exit edit mode (if you're on an empty tile).

I have been using BUG 3.6 with 3.19 for weeks and not had any problems. The fixes that were supposed to be in 3.19 still seem to be fixed.

Cool, thanks. Lost BUG after a reinstall but I sorta miss it now I think of it.

Ohy, goodness. I've been playing legends of revolutions, which I believe incorporates the BuG mod, and I didn't realize it would do this.

And I found out on Friday at 5PM, on a weekend with nothing better to do than play Civ all weekend.

Excuse me, must go! :D

Top Bottom