• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

City-State Quests (CSQ)

Should quests(CSQ) be in civ5?

• quests are cool and should be in civ5

Votes: 63 76.8%
  • quests are cool, but i feel there is no place for them in civ5

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • quests are not cool and should not be in civ5

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • undecided

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It isn't to me, as with the two separate rule sets, the game loses something far more important to me which I described in my first post of this thread.

so the biggest problem is the 2 rulesets seems gamey.

So do traits for that matter... I'd say put it down under that.

Something in the cultures of the major powers that leads them to press for greatness

The city-states have a culture that leads them to become a Part of greatness.. but a significant part.

so the biggest problem is the 2 rulesets seems gamey.

If you were forced to use a single word to describe what I said in that first post of mine, then gamey would likely fit best. However, there is a little more to it than that otherwise I could have just used the word gamey. So, I'd rather stick with the wording I used in my first post instead.

So do traits for that matter... I'd say put it down under that.

Something in the cultures of the major powers that leads them to press for greatness

The city-states have a culture that leads them to become a Part of greatness.. but a significant part.

Traits are small differences between civilizations, nothing major. I consider them nowhere near the magnitude of difference in rulesets between civilizations and city states.

You don't need to agree with me. However, you shouldn't expect to be able to convince me that something that I find important is actually not a big deal.

I like the idea of city-states. it will make diplomacy more interesting. if you cozy up to them they help you in war. if you save them from conquest they become your lifelong friend. i hope that they give you empire wide bonuses after you make friends with them.:goodjob:

Top Bottom