City States

wolverine2112

Warlord
I've tried several options, but It doesn't seem to be working. They don't have enough units and keep getting taken by barbs....how do I change so they start with some units.

Also...is it possible to play with exploration expanded...cause every time I do it seems to crash right about the time I get currency. Thanks

I've tried several options, but It doesn't seem to be working. They don't have enough units and keep getting taken by barbs....how do I change so they start with some units.

Would you be more specific? This does not sound right. Are you talking about the Barb invasion city state quests? You have to clear the barbs in and around the city state. If there are any barb units left within or neighboring (= within 1 tile) the CS territory by the time the counter runs out, the CS will automatically fall into Barb hands (regardless of having units or not and regardless of its strength left).

Otherwise it seems something is wrong with your install. Are you using some barb enhancing mod? I have not tried playing with raging barbs, but I think even with this setting on, you should not be seeing barbs occupying CSs.

im using balance patch...eui

To answer your other question...

When using the CBP alongside ExCE (or any of JFD's various mods), make sure you go into the settings sql file in the mod's folder and set the flag for CBP compatibility (it's at 0 by default). Not doing so will definitely crash the game, mangle the tech tree, etc.

Well...i played a couple of games with 11-17...and the city states in my game...they pretty much rekt some of the AI's as well as other city states. :')

Top Bottom