• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Civ 1 1-pager tech tree

Nethog

Warlord
I have created a Civ 1 tech tree that fits on a 8.5x11 sheet of paper. You may find it at:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/pmm1/games/games.html

It is available both as a native file format (PowerPoint 2000) or
as an Adobe PDF.

By the way, on the same page there are 1-page tech trees that I have created for Civ2, X-COM, and Alpha Centauri (inc. Alien X-fire) as well as other useful reference files, including a comprehensive summary of the techs for Space Empires IV Gold.

Nice work!
Civ 1's tech tree was much more complex than civ 3's.
I'm impressed that someone would take the effort to shrink it down like that!

Holy geez! I didn't think you could fit it anywhere that small. I have the tech tree memorized, but I'll still download that since it is so amazing and will make a nice poster.

It's a lot of lines but it's good, I haven't found any mistakes in there. The tech tree really is a bit too complex but once you're used to it it's ok....

Ya'll Civ1 experts help make that Civ 1 packet of Nethog's really good now.... I got 2 old copies of Civ1 with a computer last year, but have not played it yet. Might be fun to learn about "The one that started it all", and that reference guide is a good place for Civ1 newbies to start ;).

The Civ2 guide is looking great, BTW... any Civ2 players should take a look at it.

:goodjob:

Well, I am back playing Civ 1 again on my new 3Ghz computer with an ATI Radeon 9700Pro! :lol: So I decided to give my Civ 1 tech tree a facelift. I posted version 1.00 on my website at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/pmm1/games/games.html

Changes:
- now in COLOR!
- larger font for easier reading.
- now includes unit cost and strength, city improvement cost and upkeep, and Wonder cost as well as additional notes indicating when Wonder becomes obsolete.

Please send me your feedback!

Top Bottom