Civ 5 is awesome according to Google

That's hilarious.

Wonder how long 2k's forums would let this one stay up... heck I wonder how long CF will let this one stay up...

Over/under 20 posts

I'll take the under for 2k, and over for CF.

We had this discussion in the last year already.
Checking how often bad attributes could be found for Civ5 in contrast to Civ4. Was quite impressive :)

Twenty minutes later "awesome" has climbed to the fifth position.

I am impressed. You are bending Google's algorithms to your will.

We had this discussion in the last year already.
Checking how often bad attributes could be found for Civ5 in contrast to Civ4. Was quite impressive :)

:lol:

The string "Civ 4 is" had no results, I had to use "civ iv is"

Can't see the OP graphic (just the red X), but when I enter "Civ 5 is" in Google, it auto-completes with the words "buggy," "slow," "unplayable," and "boring" in that order.

Looks pretty bad if those are the most common searches. :shake:

Lol. Good work sir. :D

Lol, in Australia. Number one is Civ 5 issues! Of course we aussies shortened that sentence down a word!

Why would people be google searching phrases like "civ5 is awesome"? If people are looking for help about a particular issue or at least want to see if they're the only ones experiencing it, of course they're going to search for quite negative phrases.

I'm not saying civ5 is unplayable or not, or awesome or not, but judging things based on google search suggestions or even the number of hits from searches is a lame form of entertainment at best, and a poor way of research at worst. Trying the search suggestions for 'obama is'.

The only exception to the above is seeing the suggestions for "why is my".

Typing in "Starcraft 2 is" says "Starcraft 2 is boring". Why should people review games when playing a game with the "Noun is-" ability of google is so much more effective? :rolleyes:

The only exception to the above is seeing the suggestions for "why is my".

"Where is" is as well.

First suggestion?
Where is chuck norris

I get similar results when putting civ5 is...

While I agree that civ5 is most of those things, I'd take it with a grain of salt obviously. But it is funny.

To show how silly the google search is, type in sex is and you'll see what I mean. My first result is sex is zero- whatever that means (apparently it is a south korean film).

civ3 is kind of funny. I get civ3 is hard, and civ3 is better. :D

Top Bottom