Civ 5 Playthru -How to Conquer the World by being Poor, Upset and Massively Outgunned

I'll join in the praise crowd here, awesome read through, and especially fantastic for us in the rest of the world who arent allowed to play yet. Nice break from all the whine threads.

Great write-up, made me cry with laughter at my work desk. Roll on tomorrow evening when it unlocks for us Brits.

:worship:

Thanks again all :)

I may do another of these at some point, but I will need to think up a worthy theme or premise to justify it, lest I be just trying to get new money for old rope, so to speak, and regurgitating the same silly gags in difference circumstances ;D
But... Regurgitating the same silly gags sounds great :(

Thanks lemmy - great thread :hatsoff:

I've been a member here for a while but never really bothered to post anything until now, but the positivity and fun in this thread is a real antithesis to the moaning trolling going on elsewhere.

Thanks for taking the time to post this Lemmy!

I suggest you play as China and see if you can do as well as the AI did, if not then its proof they cheat despite Sid's big lecture on the psychology of a gamers mind where hes trying to make it look as if the AI doesnt cheat by giving itself 10k points for nothing.

Hmm this is obviously one of the longest weeks this year for me (the other being the "release deadline" at work...). Friday is tomorrow but it's so far away... :suicide:

I suggest you play as China and see if you can do as well as the AI did, if not then its proof they cheat despite Sid's big lecture on the psychology of a gamers mind where hes trying to make it look as if the AI doesnt cheat by giving itself 10k points for nothing.
You do realise China controlled all of Eurasia and Africa, right? The AI does not cheat on Prince, AFAIK. If lemmy can't achieve what the AI did, it's not proof the AI is cheating :sad:

Top Bottom