Civ 5 Playthru -How to Conquer the World by being Poor, Upset and Massively Outgunned

Thanks again all :)

I may do another of these at some point, but I will need to think up a worthy theme or premise to justify it, lest I be just trying to get new money for old rope, so to speak, and regurgitating the same silly gags in difference circumstances ;D

What I think is a great justification to make another one, is that some people would like to see if you actually learned something from that last game! :lol:

Building one worker... losing it... not building another worker ;)

Thanks Lemmy. Great thread...its taken all morning to read it. Gotta go have another go at the demo now. GET ON MY DELIVERY AMAZON!

Don't worry, I'm sure at some point my pathetic yearning for attention will be too much to bear. ;D

Great Story!! :goodjob:

You (and Sulla if he's still around) should write a book with several funny stories like the ones you have written! I would definitely pay for that, even if it was only published has a PDF or a digital copy. I would print it and take it with me, to get my fix on jokes and Civ, whenever I went away from the Pc!

thanks for taking the time of writing your game up. Fact that it had screenies was awesome aswell. well done sir!

Great story. I liked the nukes. But what a shame that you didn't see any Chinese GDRs.

Lemmy look what you've done! I'd been set on not buying Civ 5, because of all the stupid things 2k has done but after reading this thread, I can't resist. 2k should thank you. I must go and buy the game immediately!

How did you snip and upload screenies so fast anyway? Was it just the Windows snipping tool?

I run it in a window, so Print Screen and a nearby Photoshop and crop tool, along with my local image folder and web server image folder open. (And a ready constructed img tag in a notepad to copy / paste and replace the filename, hence a couple of instances where I forgot to change it and had duplicate images from earlier)

Great Story!! :goodjob:

You (and Sulla if he's still around) should write a book with several funny stories like the ones you have written! I would definitely pay for that, even if it was only published has a PDF or a digital copy. I would print it and take it with me, to get my fix on jokes and Civ, whenever I went away from the Pc!

I must look into this Sulla guy, he seems to be somewhat of a legend from all the mentions he's had. :)

I run it in a window, so Print Screen and a nearby Photoshop and crop tool, along with my local image folder and web server image folder open. (And a ready constructed img tag in a notepad to copy / paste and replace the filename, hence a couple of instances where I forgot to change it and had duplicate images from earlier)

Darn. I was hoping you had some kind of shortcut trick, and instead you're just super fast. :p

Thanks lemmy101 for sharing your adventures.

Perhaps you answered this before and I missed it, but I have to know: what was going on in South America? Did Germany have it entirely?

Also I take it satellites do not show you the entire globe anymore?

Top Bottom