1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ 5 Theme Development

Discussion in 'Community Art Project' started by Irkalla, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Tsoate

Tsoate Chieftain

Those buttons looks great!

2. ExpiredReign

ExpiredReign Chieftain

Hmm, I just tried out the new theme and I am ...

not all that pleased.

I am on a 1366 * 768 laptop and the new logo takes up 40% of the screen! :eek:

Don't get me wrong, it looks great, but it is just a bit big.:) Is there the ability to scale it? I usually use the Black CFC theme where, at most, the top logo is about 20% of my screen real estate.

Also whilst the design of the new buttons is fantastic ,well done @Leugi, they too could be a touch smaller, compared to the previous buttons.

I know you are only asking for artwork at this time, but it would be good if the actual stylesheets used for the themes were available. Unless they are and I just can't find them.

The way they are setup now isn't very efficient. There should be the ability resize images. Easily done with CSS. And depending on which style you choose some usernames become unreadable because of sharing the same colour as the background. Or at least so similar as to make it blend in. eg the moderators names aren't easily seen with styles that have darker backgrounds. Maybe it is just my colour-blindness?